At today's prices

nvager

Laudrup was PFA World Player - 4th (Correct me if im wrong), and thats the likes of Torres, Fabregas and Kaka... speaks for itself really.

and IMO Baxter and Cooper were better than him...

Mr Ranger (< God, over there <---) was the best though. couldn't put a price on him...

Then again, a player like McCoist who could score that amount of goals against the wee diddy teams as well as the big teams would surely be priceless?

yet cardiff city only offered 2.5million for boyd :rolleyes:

Hence the 'score against wee diddy teams as well as the big teams' part, because I knew someone would have to mention Kris!

Then again, a player like McCoist who could score that amount of goals against the wee diddy teams as well as the big teams would surely be priceless?

Hence the 'score against wee diddy teams as well as the big teams' part, because I knew someone would have to mention Kris!

his volley against the rhebels wasney bad though was it :unionflag:

That's 1.....

That's 1.....

4 goals in 2 cup finals, may not have been big teams, but big games they were

Given his chance Boyd would score against big teams as well, altho I agree he not half the player McCoist was!

Laudrup would have to be worth the most he was world class, when will we see the likes of these players again??

Given his chance Boyd would score against big teams as well, altho I agree he not half the player McCoist was!

Laudrup would have to be worth the most he was world class, when will we see the likes of these players again??

when murray and his bum boy bain GTF :craphead:

Clearly not working hard enough in training to merit a chance, but that's for another thread.

I agree about Laudrup. A player of his ilk and style would be worth a bomb nowadays.

Cooper or Laudrup.

You missed Albertz! I'd have him in there before De Boer.

Oooo, controversial.

Not at all. De Boer only really turned up for one season, whereas Big Jorg was in tears as he was accepted into the Gers Hall Of Fame.

No comparison in my eyes!

That's 1.....

boruc really should have saved that though

dodgy keeper

Cooper or Laudrup.

Oooo, controversial.

Not at all. De Boer only really turned up for one season, whereas Big Jorg was in tears as he was accepted into the Gers Hall Of Fame.

At their peaks, De Boer>Albertz IMO but Albertz showed a lot more consistency. His set pieces were brilliant as well. The Hammer shades it for me.

Coop would be £20m..Gazza the same and Laudrup a bit dearer.

McCoist is like Boyd.....Ally would miss sitters every week but end up scoring at some point cos he had a good pertner or great crossers of the ball.

Cooper or Laudrup.

Oooo, controversial.

At their peaks, De Boer>Albertz IMO but Albertz showed a lot more consistency. His set pieces were brilliant as well. The Hammer shades it for me.

I could disagree with you all day on this :lol:

At their peaks, Albertz was double the player!