Hemdani

nvager

does that not say it all

cant rely on him

me thinks

Is there something up with your web browser?

You don't seem to be able to write full sentences, I had that problem with a Mac a few months back.

Strangely enough when he played in the spl we lost fewer goals per game than when he was not picked.

If you look back he was superb in europe for the majority of the campaign and it was only in the last few weeks his standard dropped and he started to be criticised when he misplaced a few passes although this was a lot less than many others in midfield and especially defence were doing regularly.

Strangely enough when he played in the spl we lost fewer goals per game than when he was not picked.

If you look back he was superb in europe for the majority of the campaign and it was only in the last few weeks his standard dropped and he started to be criticised when he misplaced a few passes although this was a lot less than many others in midfield and especially defence were doing regularly.

I wouldn't say it was only the last few weeks where his formed dropped.

He went off the boil just after Christmas, IMO anyway.

I wouldn't say it was only the last few weeks where his formed dropped.

He went off the boil just after Christmas, IMO anyway.

Bremen, Sporting and Fiorentina? I would say he was of the major factors in getting through these ties along with Cuellar and our keepers.

Is this a waste of money? He needs more games to be truly effective.

I'm sorry but where the heck has this love for him came from ? i think he's shit, he's slow, loses the ball more often or not, puts our defenders in a spot of bother everytime he passes the ball back.

get rid of him

mind you i've never really been a fan of him, so is my negitive judgment over clouding the good aspects of his game?