New Squad Numbers

Soon but not too soon.

Pds I don't know. I hope a few numbers are changed though. I predict the new numbers will be released pre CL game.

hopefully shood be intresting to see if the likes of furman and fleck have been given lower numbers? and also what kenny millers number is because i read that it was possible that he was getting kris boyds number 9 don't know if any truth?

Soon but not too soon.

Pds I don't know. I hope a few numbers are changed though. I predict the new numbers will be released pre CL game.

hopefully shood be intresting to see if the likes of furman and fleck have been given lower numbers? and also what kenny millers number is because i read that it was possible that he was getting kris boyds number 9 don't know if any truth?

Surely not. He won't want to do anything else to lower his popularity. Would've thought he'd want to try and settle in as quietly as possible after the initial furore?

Soon but not too soon.

Surely not. He won't want to do anything else to lower his popularity. Would've thought he'd want to try and settle in as quietly as possible after the initial furore?

I will try and find the article lol

Ceullar will be 4.

Rest will be pretty much the same. On the Rangers site just now it says Kenny Miller is 14 and Kyle Lafferty is 17.

No it doesnt?

Thats strange :unsure:

Was on their on sunday, Kenny miller was no.14 in the profiles and Lafferty was 17. Burke was numberless. <cr>

i just hope they take 11 off of adam, it pains me to see him wearing laudrup's shirt :angry2:

Because you dont like him?

Adam is brilliant footballer, the amount of unneccesary slaggings he gets is actually quite funny.

not exactly. i wouldn't say adam is a brilliant footballer, although i think more of him than most on here seem to.

I'm all for giving the boy a run in the team, but played centrally not on the wing.

re: the number, 11's always been my favourite number, having watched the likes of laudrup and others (cooper, mikhailichenko) tearing down the left side, going at people, going round people, thumping the ball into the net. And basically thats just not how i see Adam, not that type of player at all. Also 11 is the number i played in in my school team (and no i dont think im better than CA), and i would just like to see it go to a more gifted player - maybe beasley, as he's the closest thing we have to a left winger.

I have kept quiet until now but on shirt numbers I thought it was an utter disgrace that McCulloch had the number 10 on Sunday the other night, for someone so unskilful. Bergkamp, Baggio, Puskas etc. I'm a fan of tradition in Football and didn't like that.

However I thought about it and realised that in Britain the number 10 isn't as honoured as it is World Football and number 10's tend to go to the bruiser type strikers like Hateley etc than players who can win matches at the drop of a hat.

I have kept quiet until now but on shirt numbers I thought it was an utter disgrace that McCulloch had the number 10 on Sunday the other night, for someone so unskilful. Bergkamp, Baggio, Puskas etc. I'm a fan of tradition in Football and didn't like that.

However I thought about it and realised that in Britain the number 10 isn't as honoured as it is World Football and number 10's tend to go to the bruisers like Hateley etc than players who can win matches at the drop of a hat.

:lol: You never stop do you?

However I thought about it and realised that in Britain the number 10 isn't as honoured as it is World Football and number 10's tend to go to the bruisers like Hateley etc than players who can win matches at the drop of a hat.

Isn't it because friendlies are numbered 1-11 so someone has to get it really?

However I thought about it and realised that in Britain the number 10 isn't as honoured as it is World Football and number 10's tend to go to the bruiser type strikers like Hateley etc than players who can win matches at the drop of a hat.

Isn't it because friendlies are numbered 1-11 so someone has to get it really?

Aye true.

:lol: You never stop do you?

:blush:

Charlie Adam was wearing number 4 against Munster.

Not sure if that's significant or not.

thats coz they wear 1 through to 11 in friendlies :lol::pipe:

(tu)

I agree Boab. I always picture a No 10 to be a small skillful player who will play in between the midfield and striker. Can't recall the last time we ever had one of them! (please no one mention Buffell here).

i just hope they take 11 off of adam, it pains me to see him wearing laudrup's shirt :angry2:

Because you dont like him?

Adam is brilliant footballer, the amount of unneccesary slaggings he gets is actually quite funny.

I think calling Adam a "brilliant footballer" is bordering on hilarious.

(tu)

I agree Boab. I always picture a No 10 to be a small skillful player who will play in between the midfield and striker. Can't recall the last time we ever had one of them! (please no one mention Buffell here).

Buffell :rolleyes: