What if?

76gibbo76

was just thinking i know he just scored his first goal for the first team but what if flecky goes on to have a brilliant first six months to the season. Do you's think if the bigger teams from the premiership come calling Murray and Bain would cash in?

hi everybody this is my first proper post :rangers:

was just thinking i know he just scored his first goal for the first team but what if flecky goes on to have a brilliant first six months to the season. Do you's think if the bigger teams from the premiership come calling Murray and Bain would cash in?

hi everybody this is my first proper post :rangers:

Most probably..

He needs time, no need throwing him in so deep just now.

theirs many on here saying Boyds goal are worthless because it was a fourth division german team, yet creaming over Flecks goal.

Hes not even 17 yet, give him a season at a 1st division team and then throw him in with the big boys.

Everybody is up for sale at Rangers bar Barry Ferguson

Every player in the world has a price.

I wish someone would come in with a silly Hutton like offer for Barry.

ffs we need to get a grip and stop putting pressure on this young guy, he has a great deal of potential but lets put it in perspective he scored a goal against a fourth divison german side that is affiliated to a sports club..... kinda like a david lloyd 11.... the last thing we won't is this boy pissing his talent up against a wall like many of the past "great hopes" who had made it before they kicked their own ar*e

sorry if this seems like a down post but fleck needs time to develop not flung in as our saviour he is only 16... moyes didn't throw rooney in [tin hat on] as good as he can be fleck is no rooney

sorry if this seems like a down post but fleck needs time to develop not flung in as our saviour he is only 16... moyes didn't throw rooney in [tin hat on] as good as he can be fleck is no rooney

Thank feck that tin hat is on :craphead:

When Fleck grows a few more inches, he'll be the best player to come out of Scotland since Dalglish imo. Having seen him play, he looks incredible for his age.

WISH SOMEBODY WOULD SELL YOU !!!

Look it's my fan again :rolleyes:

I still can't believe you have read all 10,358+ Posts of mine :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is the evidence for this sort of statement, which gets repeated over and over on this forum? As far as I can see it is based purely on the sale of Hutton, when we got offered 9M for a player plenty of ppl on here were saying wasn't good enough a year earlier.

Despite all the talk on here, we haven't sold Cuellar, McGregor or Thomson as far as I can see. Even the story about Boyd yesterday is paper speculation and seems a little unlikely. In any case, Boyd is a player the management clearly don't rate that highly so if he is sold it would hardly count as SDM asset stripping would it?

Why would we sell a 17 year old who would, at best, command a value of 2-3M even if he had a superb 6 months in the SPL when we could hang on to him for a few years and he'd be worth 10 - 15M if he develops well.

This thread is just nonsense.