Cardiff

Have an absolute cheek on them demanding a fee on top of getting Boyd if they get him. I honestly think Boyd should stay.

What do you think?

I know he can be lazy but honestly believe that if he was started every game last season he would have got top scorer.

Smith is not going to play a system that suits Boyd so he will never get a regular starting slot.

Its probably best for Boyd if he leaves.

I've been saying this for ages, Boyd could be brilliant but you have to build your team around a player like that, Wattie will obviously not do that, so yes for his own sake Boyd should go.

I have this horrible feeling he will go on to become a record breaking goalscorer down south.

Smith is not going to play a system that suits Boyd so he will never get a regular starting slot.

Its probably best for Boyd if he leaves.

I've been saying this for ages, Boyd could be brilliant but you have to build your team around a player like that, Wattie will obviously not do that, so yes for his own sake Boyd should go.

I have this horrible feeling he will go on to become a record breaking goalscorer down south.

Exactly! How much are they wanting for this defender a couple of million? They will get boyd and they are demanding a further fee? Aye right!

Absolute cheek. Boyd is so similar to McCoist except McCoist had better wingers in his day compared to now.

Have an absolute cheek on them demanding a fee on top of getting Boyd if they get him. I honestly think Boyd should stay.

What do you think?

I know he can be lazy but honestly believe that if he was started every game last season he would have got top scorer.

For us he was still the top scorer :craphead:

Yes Cardiff do have a cheek and should be laughed at so hard you pee yourself, I think in a lot of SPL and domestic cup games we will play 4-4-2 more often this season and Boyd will play more because of that.

What do you think?

Yes Cardiff do have a cheek and should be laughed at so hard you pee yourself, I think in a lot of SPL and domestic cup games we will play 4-4-2 more often this season and Boyd will play more because of that.

Yes! He shouldn't go imo, first hutton and now boyd. The message that Rangers are sending out to Boyd is not professional either imo.

What do you think?

I'd keep Boyd aswell, good finisher when he was confidence.

What do you think?

Yes! He shouldn't go imo, first hutton and now boyd. The message that Rangers are sending out to Boyd is not professional either imo.

What message though? Everyone is presuming that the press are actually accurate with their assumptions, and yet it has also been reported that Boyd wasn't part of a swap deal??? None of us actually know the truth, and the only people that will know the current situation is Boyd and WS themselves. Even if there was truth in the reports no-one can force Boyd to leave, and before anyone starts on about him being forced I don't buy that for one second cause if he wanted to he could just dig his heals in and keep collecting his pay packet.

Again, if there was truth in the reports why would Rangers risk playing him in case he got injured/

What do you think?

What message though? Everyone is presuming that the press are actually accurate with their assumptions, and yet it has also been reported that Boyd wasn't part of a swap deal??? None of us actually know the truth, and the only people that will know the current situation is Boyd and WS themselves. Even if there was truth in the reports no-one can force Boyd to leave, and before anyone starts on about him being forced I don't buy that for one second cause if he wanted to he could just dig his heals in and keep collecting his pay packet.

Again, if there was truth in the reports why would Rangers risk playing him in case he got injured/

The message to me would say "Rangers don't want you Kris" if its true though. They buy Kenny Miller but not willing to keep Boyd. Shite honestly!

It really gets my tits the way Rangers conduct their transfer dealings first the case of Shittu steeped in mystery he says Rangers are at fault they say he was too greedy.Now we have this carry on with

Cardiff no other club seems to have this carry on in the transfer market and i include the mhanks in that statement.

It really gets my tits the way Rangers conduct their transfer dealings first the case of Shittu steeped in mystery he says Rangers are at fault they say he was too greedy.Now we have this carry on with

Cardiff no other club seems to have this carry on in the transfer market and i include the mhanks in that statement.

I agree. Imagine the songs that could have been generated with a digning like Shitu hee hee.

I would rather hjave a shitu than a shite hee hee

Is the boy Loovens not the same guy that couldn't get a deal at Falkirk?

For all Boyd's faults he is the best striker at the club and none of the signings so far can point to a better record, at ANY club.

I believe they wanted him on a loan and was refused.

Welcome to the site by the way! :rangers: