FAO: Blueben

Dado

• 1 year later...

why in gods fucking name did u bring up this thread from 2 years ago? and u need 50 posts u request a sig AND there is a Request thread UP TOP when u have 50 posts. fuck sake.

why in gods fucking name did u bring up this thread from 2 years ago? and u need 50 posts u request a sig AND there is a Request thread UP TOP when u have 50 posts. fuck sake.

plus he asked for a Mendes "pick" :anguish:

plus he asked for a Mendes "pick" :anguish:

ban him now. :lol:

:lol:

He won't be asking for a signature again.

anyone do me a mendes pick . with mackenzie true blue through it ?

Many thanks we are the people !!

As i am clearly new to this i did not see you needed 50 posts !!!! As for your derogatory remarks you really are a wanker a total waste of space call yourself a rangers supporter you should be happy more genuine supporters want to join forums like this ,but forums like this dont need tossers like you ! get a life stick your signs up your hole !

As i am clearly new to this i did not see you needed 50 posts !!!! As for your derogatory remarks you really are a wanker a total waste of space call yourself a rangers supporter you should be happy more genuine supporters want to join forums like this ,but forums like this dont need tossers like you ! get a life stick your signs up your hole !

1107FightBell.JPG

the reason people get angry is because, as you can imagine, it happens too often where people request a signature in the main board instead of looking a bit harder and seeing that there is a specific request thread at the top of this sub-forum

the reason for 50 posts 1st is in an attempt to stop people taking advantage by requesting sigs here and going elsewhere without making an attempt to post on RM

dont ake it the wrong way, its just something that happens all too often

dont be downheartened by it, get posting (tu)