I've posted this before - have you ever been in love

We've all had it with women (or men for the bearettes).

But the Club?

We love RFC in a way that non fans just can't understand.

Women (or men :D) come and go, but from birth to death the one constant in our life is Rangers Football Club.

Players, managers, owners come and go, But RFC is the one constant. The touchstone in our lives.

It was there before we were born and will be there after we die, let's face it for the fans RFC plays a role in our lives that nothing else does.

But are we loved back?

We have made our feelings known about the wee shite miller.

But they are going to sign him, let's face it.

Makes me fucking sick in a way that nothing else could.

Our opinions do not matter.

They know that our love of RFC means they can do what they like.

But the Club?

Women (or men :D) come and go, but from birth to death the one constant in our life is Rangers Football Club.

Players, managers, owners come and go, But RFC is the one constant. The touchstone in our lives.

It was there before we were born and will be there after we die, let's face it for the fans RFC plays a role in our lives that nothing else does.

But are we loved back?

spot on manti, they know we will never turn our backs on the team we love.

But the Club?

But are we loved back?

Are you not overreacting a wee bit mate? What if he ends up doing a good job for us? :unsure:

It's a big 'if', but an 'if' nonetheless.

If he does shite he'll get punted anyway.

Are you not overreacting a wee bit mate? What if he ends up doing a good job for us? :unsure:

Whoosh!!!

The point is they do not care about our opinions.

They do not care how humiliating it it is to sign a celtc reject.

They don't have to go to work beside fenian bastards (and I mean that in the correct way) daily, who are loving the fact that our Club despises our opinions.

But the Club?

But are we loved back?

Even if he does do the business tb, it won't alter the fact that the club rode roughshod over the feelings of all the fans who never wanted him here in the first place.

:unsure:

Guest Andypendek

Alex Ferguson, in the paper the other day, was saying the fans are important, the players are important but in the end the manager HAS to be top dog. So whether we like it or not (and plainly many do not) your opinion on Miller doesn't matter at all.

If your support for Rangers hangs, crucially, on whether or not the club takes into account your feelings, you are bound to be disappointed sooner or later as this simply couldn't happen every time, and frankly could only happen when the club was certain of the result it wanted. Football teams are not utopian societies, where everyone is a delegate and all will have their say. Supporting the club, any club, means taking the bad with the good.

I hope to stay respectful and not offend anyone but some of the cries of woe in recent weeks have been a bit girlish, tbh. Suck it up, bears!

Alex Ferguson, in the paper the other day, was saying the fans are important, the players are important but in the end the manager HAS to be top dog. So whether we like it or not (and plainly many do not) your opinion on Miller doesn't matter at all.

If your support for Rangers hangs, crucially, on whether or not the club takes into account your feelings, you are bound to be disappointed sooner or later as this simply couldn't happen every time, and frankly could only happen when the club was certain of the result it wanted. Football teams are not utopian societies, where everyone is a delegate and all will have their say. Supporting the club, any club, means taking the bad with the good.

I hope to stay respectful and not offend anyone but some of the cries of woe in recent weeks have been a bit girlish, tbh. Suck it up, bears!

I think we are in agreement Andy.

My point is they do not care what the fans think, because they know we will support them whatever.

I am just expressing my frustration about it.

But I have to say that my support for them is getting different.

A few years back I would not have contemplated stopping going to football.

Now I see it as a possibility.

Not this or even next season, but a few years down the line I can imagine only going to European away games, those are the only ones that are good fun these days.

I actually broke up with my girlfriend last week coz she said I shouldn't have got a Rangers tatto and i should pay less attention to the team and more attention to her. :harhar: :harhar:

They take us for granted.

As wummin do, once they've got us.....

A truer word has never been spoken. I had one who treated me like a king all the time and I let her go. Every one of them since does exactly as Manti says.

But that's for another topic!!!

evens :harhar:

A truer word has never been spoken. I had one who treated me like a king all the time and I let her go. Every one of them since does exactly as Manti says.

... romance. It's like the baiting cheese on a mousetrap trying to lure you in until the harsh bar of reality comes snapping down on your neck.

I actually broke up with my girlfriend last week coz she said I shouldn't have got a Rangers tatto and i should pay less attention to the team and more attention to her. :harhar: :harhar:

You dumped her?

Quite right too!

I remember once an ex was over, and I was watching Rangers, and she was kinda into them too, but not on my scale.

But she committed the world's biggest insult. Half way through the second half...she started reading a magazine.

Yes, she did.

Really. I am not lying here.

I'd settle for a little touch of respect from the men who rule the club we love mate.

The Khenny Mhisser signature is actually quite a small incident in the grand scheme of things, I feel so let down by those we pay fortunes to on so many different fronts.

The Dublin Loyal banner, the Ulster Scots banner, the complete & utter capitulation to the Lhabour and mhedia Celtic whores. The list is almost endless.

I've heard it before but I'll repeat it again. 'Murray could come round to your house and urinate on your mother but you'd still go back, buy the programme, buy the food, sit down and shut up the new Rangers way'.

Sickening.

If I don't cancel my season ticket then I'm a hopeless hypocrite. But Rangers is such a major part in my life and that bastard knows it.

You dumped her?

Quite right too!

I remember once an ex was over, and I was watching Rangers, and she was kinda into them too, but not on my scale.

But she committed the world's biggest insult. Half way through the second half...she started reading a magazine.

Yes, she did.

Was it the Celtc View?

Hope her next jobby is a painful one!

You dumped her?

Quite right too!

Yes, she did.

Was it the Celtc View?

It was something like Cosmopolitan. I swear, some people...

Hope her next jobby is a painful one!

I think she married him.

I'd settle for a little touch of respect from the men who rule the club we love mate.

The Khenny Mhisser signature is actually quite a small incident in the grand scheme of things, I feel so let down by those we pay fortunes to on so many different fronts.

The Dublin Loyal banner, the Ulster Scots banner, the complete & utter capitulation to the Lhabour and mhedia Celtic whores. The list is almost endless.

I've heard it before but I'll repeat it again. 'Murray could come round to your house and urinate on your mother but you'd still go back, buy the programme, buy the food, sit down and shut up the new Rangers way'.

Sickening.

If I don't cancel my season ticket then I'm a hopeless hypocrite. But Rangers is such a major part in my life and that bastard knows it.

What's happening with the Ulster Scots banner J?

You know what women say - 'men are like carpets, once they're laid you can walk all over them'.

You know what women say - 'men are like carpets, once they're laid you can walk all over them'.

lol Manti, that line has brightened up what has thus far been a truly pish day. Flat was burgled last night. Cunts.

What's happening with the Ulster Scots banner J?

I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about? Ulster Scots - The people who changed the world.

It was on display at Hampden in the CIS cup final.

Due to it having orange lillies on the banner our club asked the various supporters groups not to display it at Ibrox.

If I was Richard LittleJohn I'd be screaming 'you couldn't make it up'