I hate the close season, it's like a Sunday all the . .

All the doubters and and handwringers come out to worry fans about the most trivial subjects and sometimes I may be cynical here I think there are some setting out to divide the support ? Just an observation mind you ! ;):sherlock:

All the doubters and and handwringers come out to worry fans about the most trivial subjects and sometimes I may be cyical here I think there are some setting out to divide the support ? Just an observation mind you ! :sherlock:

Can you give me a typical example of a handwringer and Im not joking

I think there might be a few sitting around me in the Bill Struth stand <_<

All the doubters and and handwringers come out to worry fans about the most trivial subjects and sometimes I may be cyical here I think there are some setting out to divide the support ? Just an observation mind you ! :sherlock:

aye im surprised there are a few obvious ones that haven't been punted back tae terrorist minded yet who are only here to try and cause havoc.

aye im surprised there are a few obvious ones that haven't been punted back tae terrorist minded yet who are only here to try and cause havoc.

You can smell the reek off them before you see them mate ! :sherlock:

I'm sure there is at least one handwringer in the BS Stand but Manti ain't one of them ! :sherlock:

just to let you know, i'm no FUCKING TIM

i've got ticket stubs of dortmund, juve, marseille, thistle, killie, hibs, man u (pre season) and tonnes more

CIMG0704.jpg

my old rangers wallpaper, still got it on the wall i just never got around to taken it down and paint my walls orange and purple. :unionflag:

What worries me is that anybody can look at this season compared to the 2 before it and think it a complete failure. Did they expect us to turn from our poorest run in over a decade to a team playing attractive football with the best in Europe? This season was nothing more than a rebuilding season and to build foundations for future seasons. I think Walter and the team exceeded this goal. I for one will continue to support Rangers forever. They could play the worst football in the SPL and ever win another title in my life and it wouldn't dim my support for the club.

I don't think people know how lucky they are to support a team like Rangers when I see people talking about throwing away their season tickets. I'm stuck watching Australian A-League football with players who would probably struggle in the Scottish First Division!

I'm sure there is at least one handwringer in the BS Stand but Manti ain't one of them ! :sherlock:

Its funny you mentioned that, excellent !! :lol:

Give me your definition of one then :rolleyes:

You near a mirror ? :rolleyes::sherlock:

Yes but that irrelevant I want your opinion as a Rangers fan

The club seem to be determined to split the support....

Do you don't mean the Miller signing?

'Do you don't'?

Wtf does that mean?

OK...bad edit. Do you mean the Miller thing?

As opposed to your opinion not as a Rangers fan you mean ? :sherlock:

What worries me is that anybody can look at this season compared to the 2 before it and think it a complete failure. Did they expect us to turn from our poorest run in over a decade to a team playing attractive football with the best in Europe? This season was nothing more than a rebuilding season and to build foundations for future seasons. I think Walter and the team exceeded this goal. I for one will continue to support Rangers forever. They could play the worst football in the SPL and ever win another title in my life and it wouldn't dim my support for the club.

I don't think people know how lucky they are to support a team like Rangers when I see people talking about throwing away their season tickets. I'm stuck watching Australian A-League football with players who would probably struggle in the Scottish First Division!

(tu)

The club seem to be determined to split the support....

Do you don't mean the Miller signing?

'Do you don't'?

Wtf does that mean?

OK...bad edit. Do you mean the Miller thing?

Mainly that, yes.

They may be going against the support's wishes but not a good example of 'dividing'. I would have thought the club have managed to pretty much unite the support as far as the signing of Miller goes. :(

All the doubters and and handwringers come out to worry fans about the most trivial subjects and sometimes I may be cynical here I think there are some setting out to divide the support ? Just an observation mind you ! ;):sherlock:

haha, couldnt have put it better myself

i've got ticket stubs of dortmund, juve, marseille, thistle, killie, hibs, man u (pre season) and tonnes more

CIMG0704.jpg

my old rangers wallpaper, still got it on the wall i just never got around to taken it down and paint my walls orange and purple. :unionflag:

What an odd post! I have never felt the need to say that, ever!

As opposed to your opinion not as a Rangers fan you mean ? :sherlock:

Ive asked you a couple of times and you cant tell me the real meaning of handwringer <_<

You probaly dont know along with a few thousand others who just use the term

CIMG0704.jpg

What an odd post! I have never felt the need to say that, ever!

I thought it was quite odd to say too

CIMG0704.jpg

I think, with this picture of a World Wrestling Federation belt (plus figures), you have conclusively proved that you are a fan of Glasgow Rangers football club.