Welcome

Canadaready

I honestly dont think we need to play for the full 90 mins. If we start with the right tempo, attitude and take the chances we create. 45 mins of good football might be enough. In the last 3 years or so, Celtic havent played well for the full game, but have done so in spells and when on top took their chances.

One thing is for sure Barry Ferguson and Dado Prso will need to lead be example and set a standard for the rest of the players to follow.

With 16 hrs to kick off, I am confident that we will get a favourable result.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really see no reason why we can't. It's commitmen, effort, and a desire to win. We do have the talent, and can see what happens (Hibs) when we apply it - high time we got stuck in there and wrecked that lot! <bouncy> <bouncy> <bouncy>

Tommorow will belong to the Blue side of Glasgow. Of that i am sure.

Rangers 2-0 Celtic.

Celtic can be their usual arrogant and cocky selves right up until kick-off but after that whistle blows i think we will just give them a lesson this time around. I thought we were unlucky at Porkhead and didn't deserve to lose 2-0. But we need double the performance and double the effort and i am sure the players now know that and will deliver.

MON THE TEDDY BEARS.