Goal Difference

Steakbake

Now that we are back where we belong with a goal difference of 10 i would say with 12 games remaining that if we gub somebody it would put the goal difference scenario to bed.I know the likeliehood is that the title will be won on points but it is a good cushion to have.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

And heres where Boyd comes into play.

He may do sod all sometimes, he may not be the best all around player, but by fuck he puts the ball in the goal 9/10 times, and thats what counts, especially as we are 10 goals ahead.

He may do sod all sometimes, he may not be the best all around player, but by fuck he puts the ball in the goal 9/10 times,

Unfortunately the other one was straight at boruc.

Sadly yeh.

Scored the exact same shot a week later though if i remember right :lol:

We just need to hold our own now - we also have 1 old firm game left, AT ibrox - which is a must win.

Ive always said, we will win the league at that game..... and so far i still belive that the old firm in may will be the game we win, will win the SPL title ...... 52

Just watch the tims now, they,ll be cranking up the heat to get us docked points for the famine song.

If we cant win this league now we never will that Cellic team is as bad as ave ever seen, it our title if we want it simple win all our games and bingo

we,re back where we truely belong.