thats Liverpool down to third

They are shit without Torres and Gerrard - he wasn't fully fit and went off injured.

Also their squad is pish and Rafa chops and changes far too much. You'll never win a league with players like Lucas, Benayoun, Ngog, El Zhar....

They are shit without Torres and Gerrard - he wasn't fully fit and went off injured.

Also their squad is pish and Rafa chops and changes far too much. You'll never win a league with players like Lucas, Benayoun, Ngog, El Zhar....

i think Benayoun is a crackin player, i agree with the rest though - i believe in rotations to suit matches, but i think benitez just does it for the sake of it "oh u've no had a game in a couple of weeks, i'll play you" etc etc, its nosense.

he should pick his best team and go with it and tell the others. "play better, be better, and u will get your chance."

Torres has been poor for past month or so. when he has played imo. They will never win the title again in my opinion or not for the next 5 years at least. They just dont have the depth and character to do it. They have been saying "we're gonna do it this year" for the past 5 years and done fuck all.

Torres has been poor for past month or so. when he has played imo. They will never win the title again in my opinion or not for the next 5 years at least. They just dont have the depth and character to do it. They have been saying "we're gonna do it this year" for the past 5 years and done fuck all.

Torres has scored 2 winning goals in the past month, against Chelsea at home and Pompey away!

IMO, they have a great team: Alonso, Mascherano, Carragher, Riena, Babel, Kuyt... but none of them have anything to offer in front of goal without Torres or Gerrard.

If Rafa leaves in the summer, and a better defence is signed with another striker or two and they could have a better run and actually threaten until May next season.

I cannot believe Rafa Benitez played Bob Skrtel at RB today. That is an absolutely mind blowing decision, especially since Carragher was in the centre.

Really?

I looked at the line-up and thought it was Carragher at right-back. Crazy.

Everyone knows that its gonna end up like this:-

1st- Man Utd

2nd- Chelsea

3rd- Liverpool

4th- Arsenal

5th- Aston Villa

I hope Villa hold on to 4th, would shake things up a bit.

Sadly, I don't see it happening.

I can see Villa finishing 4th at least.If only to piss off Arsene Whinger at the gooners :gerbad:

Piers Morgan in todays Mial

The best manager Liverpool ever had was not the magnificently eloquent Bill Shankly. It was Bob Paisley. A humble, absurdly modest, quietly-spoken man who won six league titles, three European cups, one UEFA cup, three League Cups, a UEFA Super Cup, and five Community Shields. Paisley would rather have inserted electrodes into his spinal cord than constantly big himself up ahead of his players. And I bet he never once asked for a pay rise

whole article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...nager-time.html