I get told to stop living in the past

minstral

if this is rangers of the future, then no thanks i will remain in the past. playing player out of position is a Walter smith coaching manual. Just think we clawed back all those points to go top of the league, with a goal difference of plus 10. 2 games later we are 3 points behind and goal difference of plus 2. We have no tactics and no motovation, playere who dont even look interested. To me walter has lost it big time, and ally also seems clueless. This rangers team is one of the worst i have ever seen and mind i have seen a few bad ones, but at least they would try to win a game. I hope i am wrong but i cant see us win the title with walter and company, and to many fans have blinkers on where Walter is concerned, but they will waken up when its to late. well i am heading back to my time capsule again where at least i have got my memories, as watching this lot has got me heading for a early grave.

if this is rangers of the future, then no thanks i will remain in the past. playing player out of position is a Walter smith coaching manual. Just think we clawed back all those points to go top of the league, with a goal difference of plus 10. 2 games later we are 3 points behind and goal difference of plus 2. We have no tactics and no motovation, playere who dont even look interested. To me walter has lost it big time, and ally also seems clueless. This rangers team is one of the worst i have ever seen and mind i have seen a few bad ones, but at least they would try to win a game. I hope i am wrong but i cant see us win the title with walter and company, and to many fans have blinkers on where Walter is concerned, but they will waken up when its to late. well i am heading back to my time capsule again where at least i have got my memories, as watching this lot has got me heading for a early grave.

Couldnt have put it any better myself

I'm defended Watty too long. I have lost faith in the man and can defend him no further. I just hope we can go on and scrape the wins required to win the title.

Well said Minstral.

Walter Smith probably wasn't any better a manager in the 90s either, difference was he had individual stars like Gazza and Laudrup to bail him out.

The difference is he cannot outspend top european and english teams as he was able to do in the past and have agents pushing top talents our way. He was the same tactically inept manager then but had great players who could rise above his failings and dominate domestically.

I'm defended Watty too long. I have lost faith in the man and can defend him no further. I just hope we can go on and scrape the wins required to win the title.

Well said Minstral.

aye, i remember your post in here. Funny the difference one result can make eh?

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...hl=carried+away

Walter Smith probably wasn't any better a manager in the 90s either, difference was he had individual stars like Gazza and Laudrup to bail him out.

The difference is he cannot outspend top european and english teams as he was able to do in the past and have agents pushing top talents our way. He was the same tactically inept manager then but had great players who could rise above his failings and dominate domestically.

correct mate.

Seen many a good Rangers team. The team of the early sixties would have slaughtered this lot and similarly the 9 in a row team. Sad to see this lot pretend to be Rangers players. If only they would try and from the first minute maybe we could have some hope. Unfortunately we go at snails pace and then sometimes up it to walking pace.