This is really the pits

10 games to go, keep the chin up.

Yeah mate, totally agree, lets go and win this league.

Last night, I blew the league away, but now I have thought it through, we have been in this position many times before, the gap is only three points, we have closed larger gaps before.

Still can be done.

Last night, I blew the league away, but now I have thought it through, we have been in this position many times before, the gap is only three points, we have closed larger gaps before.

Still can be done.

Yeah I expect c*ltic to drop some more points before the end, although I expect us to aswell :anguish:

Still can be done.

I'm glad someone can show some positivity. I know I can't.

Still can be done.

hear hear. im not giving up either :uk:

Aye and we were missing Mendes And Novo. Novo would have started if he was fit.

mendes would have been in that Edu's position,just a game I think we would rather forget and start again

we say this all the time but we knew we would drop points somewhere but we didnt expect it at Ibrox against them.

hopefully thats the last of the droped points. And W e still have to play The Manky Mob.

:uk: