Whose

Big Blue Ben

I was lucky enough to be on the Royal Variety Performance in 1986. Got loads that night. Delboy, Rodney and uncle Albert from only fools and horses, Ronnie Barker, Marti Caine, Ruth Madoc, and others. But my favourite was meeting Muhhamad Ali at Henry Cooper's gym in London. I queued fo about 3 hours on a freezing morning, but it was worth it.

Haven't been after autographs for many years. Mostly would be guys from the Rangers teams of the 1980's. I have however hung out with Robert Carlyle, James Cosmo and Keifer Sutherland before after doing some accent coaching for a guy who was in a movie with them. Didn't ask for autographs though but I have the photos at home to prove it.

Haven't been after autographs for many years. Mostly would be guys from the Rangers teams of the 1980's. I have however hung out with Robert Carlyle, James Cosmo and Keifer Sutherland before after doing some accent coaching for a guy who was in a movie with them. Didn't ask for autographs though but I have the photos at home to prove it.

thats unreal CG, bet that was a good night with these guys !! :blink:

Keifer Sutherland is actually a very decent bloke. This was just before 24 came on the air for its first series so he was basically coming off years on a bit of a downer. In his youth he was tipped to be one of Hollywood's biggest names but went off the rails a bit. Had some hilarious stories though. James Cosmo is one of the nicest guys you could meet and is very humble. Pleasure to meet someone like that - especially when they could easily pull the whole "I'm a star" bit.

Keifer Sutherland is actually a very decent bloke. This was just before 24 came on the air for its first series so he was basically coming off years on a bit of a downer. In his youth he was tipped to be one of Hollywood's biggest names but went off the rails a bit. Had some hilarious stories though. James Cosmo is one of the nicest guys you could meet and is very humble. Pleasure to meet someone like that - especially when they could easily pull the whole "I'm a star" bit.

James Cosmo has been an oustanding actor over many years, a real hero. Nice to hear hes a good guy in real life. :)

Ally McCoist (loads of times, my step dad knows him quite well after doing alot of work in various houses for him).

Robert Duvall (Shot at Glory set) :lol:

Loads of gers players , best ones are probably laudrup,gazza,hately and big amo.

Autographs have you got.

Ive got Ammo's,John brown and Danny mcgrain on aJamacia top,9 in a team in a Gers autograph book.

Dados and Dragon Maladnovic.

Does not have to be sport

I reckon mrs burke could be here all day listing the autographs she has from rangers players :lol:

Ally McCoist (loads of times, my step dad knows him quite well after doing alot of work in various houses for him).

Robert Duvall (Shot at Glory set) :lol: Loads of gers players , best ones are probably laudrup,gazza,hately and big amo.

Mrs McCoist is walking over to Rugby Park to stalk Ally. She told me. Poor Ally !! ;)

Robert Duvall (Shot at Glory set) :lol: Loads of gers players , best ones are probably laudrup,gazza,hately and big amo.

Mrs McCoist is walking over to Rugby Park to stalk Ally. She told me. Poor Ally !! ;)

:lol: im sure ally is used to it, a ladies man if there ever was one

:lol: im sure ally is used to it, a ladies man if there ever was one

aye, hes got about a million women after him craigeee !! ......... bassa :lol:

iv got the whole top teams Autographs from the last 3 years even the some of the youths and coachs

iv also got gareth gates,libertyx and andy scot lees

i think thats it

quite a collection !!

lol yeh sure is thats how me n mrs b no eachother

we met at murray park

Rangers team.. past and present! :)

x Mrs Burke x

The "resident autograph-getter" :)

There's a UK band called Delirious?... I got all their autographs on a poster about 2 yrs ago.

Delirious? I know them. well, of them.