Webster, Buffel and Smith

Danny

I'm more upset at absences of Smith and Webster. Buffel to me is an enigma, there's no doubt that the guy has skill. However does he have commitment? I don't think so. Too often Buffel just doesn't look like he is up to the fight, i do hope he recovers quickly, so that we might be able to recoup some of the money we have spent on him.

Yip, good post.

100% (tu)

Buffel..hope his injury is permanent, complete waste of space, air, money and RFC jersey

Webster......injury prone with Wigan and Hertz, bad signing

Smith....just one more for the never ending list at RFC...what the flock are they doing up at that Murray get the dosh oot Park

I don't understand why ppl don't rate buffel , i think he is ok , the other 2 thats a shame

I think all this stuff about Buffel lacking heart is overdone to be honest and a very shallow view that people often fall back on.

I suspect that Ehiogh is at least a medium term injury as well. Not the cleverest signing by Walter Smith I don't think...an injury prone 35 year old who was not deemed good enough for bottom of the Championship Leeds Utd. I wouldn't be surprised to see us finishing the season with a central defence of Svensson and Papic at this rate.

Agreed Burke and adam really need to give themselves a shake. Adam tries harder, but looks heavy and unfit, but Burke he is just conning us and taking money for practically nothing.

Doing a Buffel its called nowadays ;)

some people wouldnt know talent if it smacked them in the coupon.

Buffel is a GOOD player and those who say he is shit etc are kidding themselves, there is no way in HELL he is a 'bad' football player, a personal grudge doesnt make him a bad player !

THEFISH & Davy.....pair o fannies both, I suppose I'll get a warnin for this but I for one have had enough o their pish! Neither one should call theirselves Gers men! Did you enjoy Mols injury tae ya feckin numpties! Away to Septic Park with both o ye!

I gave my opinion on a non-trier.

If you think he's a trier and cares your kidding yourself on.

Did I say I wanted him injured ?

I'll be waiting on my appology, ya Fanny!

I gave my opinion on a non-trier.

If you think he's a trier and cares your kidding yourself on.

Did I say I wanted him injured ?

I'll be waiting on my appology, ya Fanny!

Apology feck all! Agree with THEFISH at your peril! As I said previously........AWAY AND SUPPORT THE UNWASHED IF YE WANT TO SEE PLAYERS INJURED!

WATP!

I'll repeat for the benefit of some MORONS

"Did I say I wanted him injured ?"

Read my posts, when did I say I wanted him injured ?

You should have gone to specksavers Mate.

For me Buffel is a hard one to explain ....lightweight, heart not in it ? ..on the other hand was / is a Belgian International...so hes no mug...another one of these strange situations that happens at RFC with some foreign players.

Burkes body lauguage, is like Maloneys at the mhanks....I wish i was somewhere else IMO.

Adam just looks like a fu#ked dosser every time you see him IMO.

Hoping he's permanantly injured is obviously harsh, but he is a waste of our time and money.

I wholeheartedly apologise Davy.....shortsighted and angry. No excuse I know but I hope you'll realise that it was an honest mistake. THEFISH just gets me goin man!! doh