Webster, Buffel and Smith

Danny

Buffel and Smith look like they will be out for the season.

Webby was meant to be back about now but his injury took longer than they expected to heal, so god knows when he will be back.

i wonder will we ever see webster in a rangers shirt. If he doesnt play by the end of the season i certainly wouldnt want to sign him permanently in the summer. Far too injury prone. Disappointed that smith looks like hes going to be out for a long time but at least with ian murray playing quite well thats not too bad. Buffel is a loss though when we are stuggling for attacking options.

Buffel..hope his injury is permanent, complete waste of space, air, money and RFC jersey

Webster......injury prone with Wigan and Hertz, bad signing

Smith....just one more for the never ending list at RFC...what the flock are they doing up at that Murray get the dosh oot Park

Buffel - Out for season wont get rid of him now

Webster - Injury prone wont buy meant to be back in 3 weeks

Smith - Injury prone for all who have followed his development will know be back in 6 weeks

Buffel..hope his injury is permanent, complete waste of space, air, money and RFC jersey

Close to the most despicable post I've read on here. You've shown your true colours there. Any fan wanting a Ranger to be permanently injured is no Rangers fan.

I think Buffel has been far too inconsistent during his career at Rangers. During some games he has been absolutely outstanding and others absolutely atrocious. I had hoped we would sell him in January, but would never wish him or any other player, regardless of who they played for, permanent injury. One of our biggest problems now is that nobody will sign him for a decent sum.

I look forward to the return of Webster and Smith, as both are talented players. Here's hoping they have a speedier recover than what is expected.

Close to the most despicable post I've read on here. You've shown your true colours there. Any fan wanting a Ranger to be permanently injured is no Rangers fan.

exactly

THEFISH ,you are a disgrace,not a Rangers fan,you should be ashamed of yourself

fully agree

what a stupid post

I'm sure he doesn't wish him dead. But I can see the Fish's point. With regard to contribution to the Gers he's offerd very little for the money he cost us. Wishing him permanently injured is a little nasty though, for that I:

Block The Fish's gills... :D

Smith....just one more for the never ending list at RFC...what the flock are they doing up at that Murray get the dosh oot Park

FISH you are a wanker. I stuck by you when many posters on this board were out to get rid of you. But now, all I can say is F*ck Off.

Anyone who wishes permanent injury on any footballer is a scumbag, and you, wishing it on a Ger have just shown what a dickhead you really are.

FISH you are a wanker. I stuck by you when many posters on this board were out to get rid of you. But now, all I can say is F*ck Off.

Anyone who wishes permanent injury on any footballer is a scumbag, and you, wishing it on a Ger have just shown what a dickhead you really are.

I'm with you EC,and I stuck by him too. :angry:

Hoping he's permanantly injured is obviously harsh, but he is a waste of our time and money.

Yes Davy it was a bit harsh and the wife gave me a tickin aff fur it but it was just to see the response from a few on here like the Boyd doubters for example (imposters ?) no offence meant so if yeez dont mind I would like to change it to..............

Buffel is not a true Ger and never will be so he can GTF coz he has never attempted to be a true Ger

By the way other lads you dont need to back me......look after yourselves coz THEFISH can look after himself much appreciated anyway no offence meant to any of you true Rangers supporters, please yourselves of course !!!! :rolleyes:

I don't understand why ppl don't rate buffel , i think he is ok , the other 2 thats a shame

agreed here i think ur a tim in disguise

We don't rate him because he is lightweight, inconsistant, a shite bag, doesn't try and not worthy of the big wage or transfer fee he demanded.

Thats what I meant to say davy I dont know what came over me :rolleyes:

We don't rate him because he is lightweight, inconsistant, a shite bag, doesn't try and not worthy of the big wage or transfer fee he demanded.

Ano, it's no like you Mate! :lol:

'we'?

Sorry old bean, but you can exclude me from that generalisation.

Ano, it's no like you Mate! :lol:

Cheerz brother.....we are the people !!! As in WE !!!! (tu)

I'm more upset at absences of Smith and Webster. Buffel to me is an enigma, there's no doubt that the guy has skill. However does he have commitment? I don't think so. Too often Buffel just doesn't look like he is up to the fight, i do hope he recovers quickly, so that we might be able to recoup some of the money we have spent on him.