Velicka

gers20

You have to blame Smith/Murray for this one.

They decided to spend money on Mendes etc AFTER we were knocked out of Europe completely, instead of before. Velicka would've got games for us if we were in Europe.

Can he even get a game for the reserve these days? I heard he was struggling to make the first 11 for them.

I used to describe him as one of the worst, but now i can't help but treat him with total apathy. Seeing him running about and trying to do things against AC Milan was absolutely pathetic to watch, if not hilarious.

Can he even get a game for the reserve these days? I heard he was struggling to make the first 11 for them.

I used to describe him as one of the worst, but now i can't help but treat him with total apathy. Seeing him running about and trying to do things against AC Milan was absolutely pathetic to watch, if not hilarious.

:lol:

Terrible waste of £1 million it has to be said.

:lol:

Terrible waste of £1 million it has to be said.

at times like these binning a million is plain irresponsible

:anguish:

Cmon Andrius, please proove us all wrong.

He's got no chance mate, unless all of the first team strikers get a terrible illness, even then i think the fans would rather Ally strapped on a pair of boots :lol:

He's got no chance mate, unless all of the first team strikers get a terrible illness, even then i think the fans would rather Ally strapped on a pair of boots :lol:

:lol: Watch the team do shooting practice into the copeland end before the game.Then decied whether you want Ally on :lol: He is the guy who lays people off but sometimes heel get the ball played into him and just turn himself and shoot. Does well to reach the goal :lol:

However it would be great to see Ally playing for the Rangers again :uk:

:lol: Watch the team do shooting practice into the copeland end before the game.Then decied whether you want Ally on :lol: He is the guy who lays people off but sometimes heel get the ball played into him and just turn himself and shoot. Does well to reach the goal :lol:

However it would be great to see Ally playing for the Rangers again :uk:

I watched them practice shooting before the ICT game lately, Boyd was the only one to get one past Shagger :lol:

And mhissers :anguish: fucking christ! Haha!

I think you can tell sometimes Ally is just watching the game thinking, "fuck sake, i could do that better" :lol: