Just got myself a ticket for Sunday!

bluepeter

where u going pre match BP

Not sure mate, just got a phone call tonight about the ticket, so excited as fuck! I'll be driving down, so no big piss up for me, but would happily meet you for a swift half beforehand. I might even be more sober than I was at the meet <cr> What you up to?

what end :P

:dry:

To think I was considering blessing your golf club with my talents! :P

well done mate how longs your drive down?

AA route planner says 3 1/2 hours. Prob be quicker than that, depending on traffic on the M8. Anyone know anything about parking around Hampden? I can park in Maryhill at my brother's flat and make my way on Subway/train/bus, but if there's easy parking near Hampden I'd probably go for that.

AA route planner says 3 1/2 hours. Prob be quicker than that, depending on traffic on the M8. Anyone know anything about parking around Hampden? I can park in Maryhill at my brother's flat and make my way on Subway/train/bus, but if there's easy parking near Hampden I'd probably go for that.

parking aint too good round about hampden i will park up just up off cathcart road near crosshill train station

its about 15 mins walk from there to hampden but its a straight road and wont have any earls on it

Well done ya jammy cunt

:uk:

Over the moon like! :D

Wasn't expecting it at all, to be honest. Chuffed as fuck to get a phone call tonight.

wished i just got a phone oot the blue saying youve got a ticket. am telling you if a did get a phone call saying this a would run round the block at my bit with just ma boxers on i would be that happy.

:uk:

Can I have it?

Yes. That's why I posted, to see if anyone wanted it. As you were the first person to ask, I'll send it to you forthwith.

:craphead:

I'll PM you my address later.

Thanks very much, you've made my year.

:ph34r:

parking aint too good round about hampden i will park up just up off cathcart road near crosshill train station

its about 15 mins walk from there to hampden but its a straight road and wont have any earls on it

Cheers mate. Just had a look on google maps, looks pretty good. Is there enough parking up that way? How early will I need to be to get parked?

Cheers mate. Just had a look on google maps, looks pretty good. Is there enough parking up that way? How early will I need to be to get parked?

very early last time i went to a semi final in the scottish cup at Hampden we couldnt get parked.

just to be on the safe side a would get there 2 hours beore kick off

very early last time i went to a semi final in the scottish cup at Hampden we couldnt get parked.

I'm aiming for luchtime, got a long drive to get there :(

Just spoke to my brother-in-law, who goes to a lot of Scotland games. He reckons parking in Shawlands, near the Church on the Hill pub. Anybody parked there before?

I'm aiming for luchtime, got a long drive to get there :(

Just spoke to my brother-in-law, who goes to a lot of Scotland games. He reckons parking in Shawlands, near the Church on the Hill pub. Anybody parked there before?

thats always really busy but you can be lucky and get a place up there last time i drove round for ages and gave up and went to my normal area

thats always really busy but you can be lucky and get a place up there last time i drove round for ages and gave up and went to my normal area

Cheers mate, I'll probably have both in mind and see what it's like when I get there. A lot will depend on what time I get there I suppose.