Maurice Edu

do not let this fucking shambolic excuse for a management team ruin your career, if you cannot get a game IN FRONT OF CHRISTIAN FUCKING DAILLY then you'll never be a regular here

and im gutted to say it as the boy looks a player

to bring a 35yo on when he doesnt even get a reg game for our reserves is fucking attrocious

FUCK OFF WALTER, YOU ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT CLUELESS

Can't disagree with you there. Also Lafferty starting on the wing was a shocker when we have the likes of Fleck and Aaron :angry:

didnt think lafferty was that bad the 1st half to be honest, would rather have had fleck on the wing and lafftery and miller upfront though.

Can't disagree with you there. Also Lafferty starting on the wing was a shocker when we have the likes of Fleck and Aaron :angry:

I agree that Edu's confidence must be well and surely shattered after he was overlooked by a 35yr old player who is well past it. Though I think Lafferty was one of our most effective players and I can't beleive that he got hooked, especially when he was giving Hinkel such a hard time and had the best chance out of all our players. The 2 subs, Novo apart who had a postive input, were inexplicable today.

One of the worst substitutions in the history of the game - an unwanted player who has not kicked a ball in months getting a game out of position ahead of our £2.7m summer signing.

This club needs refurbished top to bottom in the summer.

Win or lose today, that was always the case.

We've already had 2 refurbishments under Smith at £12m+ a pop. Naismith, Cousin, Cuellar, Thomson etc, and the rest from this season etc.

Smith must leave at the end of the season regardless of what happens. Let someone else use the players.

Dailly hasn't kicked a ball in so long that he was fucked after 3 minutes of being on the park. Chasing a goal and he's either sitting infront of the back 4 or standing on Ferguson's toes.