Today In the South Stand Lower

Railcard

aye mate was sitting in front of the boxes and there was tims all jumpin about giving us all the fingers and being wanks, shocking they shouldnt be allowed in boxes behind us they should have been at end other end of the stadium with their own scummy kind, needless to say everyone was raging and giving them pelters back, the police got involed but done f all as usual

aye mate was sitting in front of the boxes and there was tims all jumpin about giving us all the fingers and being wanks, shocking they shouldnt be allowed in boxes behind us they should have been at end other end of the stadium with their own scummy kind, needless to say everyone was raging and giving them pelters back, the police got involed but done f all as usual

was celtic fans, there were hand prints on the window but i dont know if it was from the outside or inside. Peter lovenkrands was just a couple of boxes along from the incident, it was just behind me

was celtic fans, there were hand prints on the window but i dont know if it was from the outside or inside. Peter lovenkrands was just a couple of boxes along from the incident, it was just behind me

what must he have been thinking watching that shower of shitebags, compared to the players he used to play with and beat celtic in cup finals

what must he have been thinking watching that shower of shitebags, compared to the players he used to play with and beat celtic in cup finals

He was probably thinking "Wow, remember when i used to hide just like all they kunts out there"

before thinking "and i will be able to do it again next season when i return" :sherlock: