Kris Boyd Goal Song

lewisrfc93

we will be back singing krissy krissy boyd this weekend.

garunteed.

Hope not.

Oh really?

When Boyd scores 9 times out of 10 we win so i really hope we are singing krissy krissy Boyd.

I hope he's in the stand.

Boyd should be starting every home game apart from maybe Celtic and in Europe, his record backs that up.

garunteed.

Hope not.

See... you are one of these people that slate him week in week out.

But when he scores i bet you're jumping up and down screaming like fuck like every other gers fan out there.

Quit your jibber jabber and get behind him and the team.

garunteed.

Hope not.

But when he scores i bet you're jumping up and down screaming like fuck like every other gers fan out there.

hehehe (tu)

You're saying when a Rangers player, regardless of who they are, scores a goal I celebrate? How perceptive of you doh

Boyd's on absolutely hideous form at the moment, played terribly against ICT, threw his toys out of the pram after being dropped against Hamilton, and was equally terrible against celtic, in addition to looking like he couldn't be arsed. He should be nowhere near the team.

At least when Edward comes out with stupid posts he's usually hilarious.

You're saying when a Rangers player, regardless of who they are, scores a goal I celebrate? How perceptive of you doh

Boyd's on absolutely hideous form at the moment, played terribly against ICT, threw his toys out of the pram after being dropped against Hamilton, and was equally terrible against celtic, in addition to looking like he couldn't be arsed. He should be nowhere near the team.

At least when Edward comes out with stupid posts he's usually hilarious.

No, i'm saying when Boyd scores you celebrate.... then come online and slate him.

How many mins did he get against Celtic? Had a good try from what i seen.

And im gonna say it again, without Boyds goals, where would we be?

No, i'm saying when Boyd scores you celebrate.... then come online and slate him.

If I feel Boyd's performance deserves criticising then I'll do so, whether he score a goal or not. He got ~50 minutes against the scum. I said before the game that bringing him on in an attempt to chase a goal would be a mistake, and sadly was proved right.

The 'where would we be without Boyd's goals' line is just ridiculous, because a) we're not exactly doing brilliantly with him, and b) neither you nor anyone else can say that we'd be worse off without Boyd.

If I feel Boyd's performance deserves criticising then I'll do so, whether he score a goal or not. He got ~50 minutes against the scum. I said before the game that bringing him on in an attempt to chase a goal would be a mistake, and sadly was proved right.

The 'where would we be without Boyd's goals' line is just ridiculous, because a) we're not exactly doing brilliantly with him, and b) neither you nor anyone else can say that we'd be worse off without Boyd.

take away the 20+ goals he gave us (remember, most of those goals won games = 3 points)

where would we be? :)

take away the 20+ goals he gave us (remember, most of those goals won games = 3 points)

If we'd played with 10 men then yeah, we'd probably be further behind. But we wouldn't have played with 10 men, so that argument is meaningless.

(I had to resist the temptation to make the point that sometimes with Boyd in the team we have essentially been playing with 10 men)

Loving the darts tune...that would be a great goal celebration and really get the fans and players going....OI OI OI! :scot:

Guys behind me were singing at Hamilton the other week was quite catchy a think it started at Forfar when a whole load of other songs were made up there :lol:

Personally a would like to hear the tune that was played at Euro 2008 when teams scored was cathcy and with the scarfs being twirled over head it would look some site :cool:

If we'd played with 10 men then yeah, we'd probably be further behind. But we wouldn't have played with 10 men, so that argument is meaningless.

(I had to resist the temptation to make the point that sometimes with Boyd in the team we have essentially been playing with 10 men)

LMFAO

Man, take your head out of your arse man for real. He whacks in the goals and no cunt else does.... so how is it meaningless?????

LMFAO

Man, take your head out of your arse man for real. He whacks in the goals and no cunt else does.... so how is it meaningless?????

If you have to ask that question you're obviously never going to understand the answer.

LMFAO

If you have to ask that question you're obviously never going to understand the answer.

Whats your answer gonna be?

Miller can score them all?

Lafferty? Novo?

Get real.... He is a great asset to the team for his goals and for that he should be played every single game.

I cud just picture all use doing the same thing when use were writing that song out lol na nananana... nananana singing it out to urself lol

Darts tune is immense! was great at the premier league darts over here! same as everyweek the crowd loves it!!

My answer is that the player in Boyd's place would score goals, and work a lot harder for the team, making us play better football, and win matches more convincingly.

Anyway I'm off now, so any question you ask will go unanswered. Tara.

Youve not answered the question.... WHO in our team can get the goals that Boyd does....?

Answer: NO CUNT.

My answer is that the player in Boyd's place would score goals, and work a lot harder for the team, making us play better football, and win matches more convincingly.

Anyway I'm off now, so any question you ask will go unanswered. Tara.

Youve not answered the question.... WHO in our team can get the goals that Boyd does....?

Answer: NO CUNT.

And no cunt in our team is as lazy and useless as Boyd.

Boyd's attitude is pish.

If he was truly a Rangers fan which he claims to be then he would run, sweat and bleed to bring Rangers to the league title this year. As it is he is a lazy b*starcd. Fan? no Gold digger? yes?

I would play for free in his position, him? He doesn't give a f*ck.

F*ck him, i'm through defending him, he's a f*cking disgrace to the jersey for his lack of effort, at least Lafferty bleeds blue.