What happened in the Broomie today?

Just remembered, there was an incident of some sort in the Broomie Front (near TBO) about half way through the 1st half? Saw stewards and police trying to take someone out I think. Was kind of hard to see properly from the Copland Rear.

Anyone know?

I think they were trying to get TBO to sit down and basically were told to fuck off

Then the whole of broomie stood up to fuck them off

I seen this from Copland Front, i think they started singing Derrys Walls when this happened, was it not when Lafferty was getting took off?

I think they were trying to get TBO to sit down and basically were told to fuck off

I seen this from Copland Front, i think they started singing Derrys Walls when this happened, was it not when Lafferty was getting took off?

Yep, then it was 'Stand up for the Ulsterman' as he was getting treated

Aye, it was when Lafferty was down.

i think it all started with TBO getting told to sit down which i dont know why cause they are at the back and have stood up for the majority of games ive been to they need to get a grip

Aye, stewards were never that feckin brave in the old days.

there is a thread on FF from the guy, he got chucked out for standing up and his ST took off him.

shocking

Seriously?

yip and steward grabbed his arm and tried to get out the isle , hopefully he gets him done.

there is a thread on FF from the guy, he got chucked out for standing up and his ST took off him.

shocking

Seriously?

yip and steward grabbed his arm and tried to get out the isle , hopefully he gets him done.

Bloody disgrace.

I was sitting in the middle of the row where the man got taken out. I never saw him do anything but think he was told to sit down by the stewards but wouldnt so they went and got the police and they took him out. just for standing up; so TBO starting chanting stand up and getting everyone to stand!