A better story - DaMarcus Beasley

cstamomusa

I watched the El Salvidor game aswell and I thought he had a decent enough game. He had a nice few touches and his pace caused trouble.

He was pegged back quite a bit in the 2nd half and when Altidore came on in the second half, he dropped back to LB (or it certainly looked like he was playing that position) and he did not too bad.

I'd be playing starting him on Sunday and giving him a run of games.

Must be given a run with Novo or Naisy up top with mhisser.

I know Miller cant score but he can be creative. I would play someone from the reserves before I would ever play Boyd again.

I watched the El Salvidor game aswell and I thought he had a decent enough game. He had a nice few touches and his pace caused trouble.

He was pegged back quite a bit in the 2nd half and when Altidore came on in the second half, he dropped back to LB (or it certainly looked like he was playing that position) and he did not too bad.

I'd be playing starting him on Sunday and giving him a run of games.

Must be given a run with Novo or Naisy up top with mhisser.

I know Miller cant score but he can be creative. I would play someone from the reserves before I would ever play Boyd again.

Miller is useless. Boyd too at the moment. Miller missed a sitter vs Holland and when he had a good chance vs Iceland - tried to pass. He has no confidence just now and is better off benched. Both should be sold this Summer.

Beasley has never found his feet at Rangers.

Although his job is hardly made easy. He is playing left midfield, which although a similar position, is a bit different from a left winger. He also has Papac behind him there, and whilst Papac does a good honest, make do job for us, he isn't an effective left back.

Then you have the long balls, and the narrow midfield. We really just don't suit Beasley at all.

I think Beasley would do well in a team that was more free moving and fluid, however as it is we are quite rigid with the 2 banks of 4 and 2 up front.

A lack of natural fullbacks kills him as well. He should have players overlapping and vice verca.

It destroys me to see how poor we are in that department. :anguish: