If a picture tells a 1000 words...

D'Artagnan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferguson would have never done that on the bench at Rangers, Guarantee it.

He should never have done it full stop.

Agreed, but he would have never done it on our bench.

You would assume that if the drinking session had been after a Rangers game, they wouldn't have been anywhere near the bench for the next match.

if he done that behind wattys back, watty would have kicked his cunt in the centre of the pitch,

could be as entertaining than the cheerleaders

nae picture of him celebrating that freekick against the mhanky mob in the cup final or lift the cup on helicopter sunday

Fernando Ricksen was the captain on helicopter sunday.

I can't see it, what is it? I have some stupid block on imaegs when i'm using this usb modem.

it shows you a picture of our past captains in all there glory, then the last picture is of fergy with his fingers up!!

I've seen repeats of Fergie and Greeg's actions on repeat on Sky Sports News today. It gets more cringeworthy with every viewing.

Totally agree with the cringeworthy viewing. It also went on for ages in a loop, I had look away.

easy too post pics when times are hard post ah good one of barry and stop stickin the knife in

Let me guess....

Barry and McShagger were right to go on an all night drinking binge which lasted till noon the next day and only came to a halt when a complaint was recieved regarding their conduct. Who is sticking the knife in ?

Barry was right to undermine PLG and then when he was dropped go squealing to the media. Who is sticking the knife in ?

McShagger was right to laugh and joke during a minutes silence to a Rangers legend. Who is sticking the knife in ?

Dumb and Dumber were right to take the huff for their punishment for their all night drinking exploits and be stupid enough to be photographed giving the V sign to all and sunry.

Remind me Bowers...just who is sticking the knife in ?

So loyal he buggered of to England and only came back because he couldn't hack it down there?

And where was the mistake? It was obviously something they both planned to do, not some off the cuff heat of the moment thing that they could have been excused for. Unpofessional twat.

And ofcourse, why the hell are you brining religion in to it? It has nothing to do with anything here.

Couldn't HACK IT!!??

Who the hell are you!?

Couldnl hack it?

the guy got a least Seven MOTM awards in his first half season before he got injured. He was easily rated by pundits down there as a midfielder who could cope in any of the english teams - inlcluding the big ones.

Couldnt HACK IT?

get yer facts straight ya clown.

nae picture of him celebrating that freekick against the mhanky mob in the cup final or lift the cup on helicopter sunday

And deny the mob their moment, course not.

It's what they live for, and certainly not supporting a loyal servant that made a, admittedly stupid, mistake. You have to remember, the folk on here have never done that, never took a drink, never said or done anything they've regretted. They're perfect. If only we could be so great.

BF made an arse of himself, and embarrassed the club and country.

He is being punished.

And as a Protestant, I believe that to forgive is divine. Obviously others have a more liberal (or non existant) understanding of our faith - oh I forgot, their just 'traditionally Protestant' not encumbered with the responsibility to act and behave as Protestants.

I am not saying I've never taken a drink or made mistakes, but I am not the captain of Rangers football club or a role model.

It's what they live for, and certainly not supporting a loyal servant that made a, admittedly stupid, mistake. You have to remember, the folk on here have never done that, never took a drink, never said or done anything they've regretted. They're perfect. If only we could be so great.

He is being punished.

And as a Protestant, I believe that to forgive is divine. Obviously others have a more liberal (or non existant) understanding of our faith - oh I forgot, their just 'traditionally Protestant' not encumbered with the responsibility to act and behave as Protestants.

I am not saying I've never taken a drink or made mistakes, but I am not the captain of Rangers football club or a role model.

:lol: I tried to take the moral high ground, but when i got up there it was already f*cking full!

He is being punished.

:lol: I tried to take the moral high ground, but when i got up there it was already f*cking full!

Must've been some Timmys up that hill trespassing, no?

If you think being Protestant is irrelevent, then that's Ok. Maybe in your faith they think you shouldn't forgive. I apologise for thinking and acting like a Protestant...

It's totally irrelevant to the situation but presumably as such a devout Christian you love thy neighbour? :)

2mc92ja.jpg

Very sad, great men being let down by a selfish act. I thought Ferguson learned his lesson when he was barred from all pubs and restaurants in Bothwell years ago for enticing trouble.

My thoughts exactly. I want to remember of the captain he was, not as the shit wannabee he is now.

Ricksen was captain at that time.

2mc92ja.jpg

Very sad, great men being let down by a selfish act. I thought Ferguson learned his lesson when he was barred from all pubs and restaurants in Bothwell years ago for enticing trouble.

He's not missing much, only 2 pubs in Bothwell and they're pish :P

The point is that you wouldn't have any pictures of our great captains embarrassing the club. He's let us down badly, but his demise started when he shooshed the fans.

I lost all respect for that wee ned at that exact moment.

His demise started with the PLG debacle, no player should ever undermine the manager, since then he has failed to deliver what he had to offer in spite of PLG. There has been many signs since, the culmination of recent events has shown Barry's true face to the rest of those that thought Barry was Mr. Rangers.

NO player should think they are above the club and despite of what I think of Walter's onfield management he has dealt the correct blow this time and should be lauded for it.

I've said for a long time Barry should never have returned as captain until he proved his worth, he has let everybody down. He won't be remembered as a great Rangers captain quite simply because he wasn't one.

Nott sure how you can come to that conclusion, after he showed his disdain for the Rangers support with his ear-cupping celebration.