This Forum

Stewball

Also, some people are too immature/stupid to realise things they say on a forum will be contributing the the clubs public image.

You having a go at me?

Paranoid Loyal :D

Absolutely not!!! Your one of the most sensible people ive ever had the pleasure of encountering!

:craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry if i've come across wrong here, im not having a go at anyone who cant make games etc. I'm merely commenting on the fact that the views of a lot of people on here do not reflect the views of most people you speak to at games (ie today).

A lot of people on here go to games ;)

As fishing expeditions go, this is a pretty piss-poor one :pipe:

Spot on mister

Another pile of pish from a poster with a very low post count.....there have been loads of them this week attempting to xause trouble over the fergie incident.....

Sorry, my low post count is largely due to the fact that I have a life and have a few hobbies...one of which includes attending Rangers games

I take it that watching rangers is just a hobby for you. :rolleyes:

Doughnut alert!

I really like this forum and have found out some interesting and fascinating things on here. However, on Friday I logged on to find out everyone's opinion on the Fergie/Greeger debacle. What I read was both surprising and alarming. I think the pair deserved to be punished but the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion. I was beginning to think I was in the wrong and maybe too pro Rangers (if thats possible), however a few conversations with my mates and the reaction of REAL fellow bears today made me realise that maybe I'm not so far off the mark and made me wonder how many of the people on here having a go acatually go to watch Rangers?

Maybe you should read other opinions then. Or maybe some of the website's articles.

There are two there that are aligned with you: http://www.rangersmedia.com

Maybe you should take more time to read the forum and post more than 21 times before coming to conclusions.

I appreciate not everyone can always make it, what I am wondering is does this forum fully represent the opinions of the people who actually really care about our club. I have my doubts.

do you not think before you speak? :rolleyes:

I'm a season ticket holder , go to every home game , a few aways , and i have 4 European jaunts under my belt. So does this mean i care enough to meet your requirements Stewball???

I hate the way people think that because they attend every game under the sun - they care more about the club than someone who attends when he can because of logistical or financial reasons.

This forum has members with 100's of different views on our club , some you'll agree with , & some you wont - its what makes it a great forum -it takes a lot on here to be banned because the admin of the site don't expect everyone to tow the party line - they expect a wide range of debate on the clubs best interests and fortunately the members of RM provide that - if everyone agreed the world would be very boring.

I really like this forum and have found out some interesting and fascinating things on here. However, on Friday I logged on to find out everyone's opinion on the Fergie/Greeger debacle. What I read was both surprising and alarming. I think the pair deserved to be punished but the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion. I was beginning to think I was in the wrong and maybe too pro Rangers (if thats possible), however a few conversations with my mates and the reaction of REAL fellow bears today made me realise that maybe I'm not so far off the mark and made me wonder how many of the people on here having a go acatually go to watch Rangers?

Maybe you should read other opinions then. Or maybe some of the website's articles.

There are two there that are aligned with you: http://www.rangersmedia.com

Maybe you should take more time to read the forum and post more than 21 times before coming to conclusions.

:clap: well said

Got to 10 games last season (excluding Barcelona), have only been twice this season due to one of our lads being a fanny and refusing to go (we need a car full at least to be able to make the trip affordable.

Hopefully next year i'll be coming up with the Horwich Loyal - Horwich is right next to Bolton - because they go to every home game.

Might even see if i can get a season ticket and share it with someone on the bus (tu)

As a footnote, i went to the Bolton v Middlesbrough game yesterday (got free tickets from Bolton Social Services :) ) and it made me realise how lucky i am to be a Rangers supporter.

Even the last few times i've been up to Ibrox and the atmosphere hasn't exactly been spectacular, the atmosphere in the EPL at places like Bolton, Sunderland, Middlesbrough. Wigan amongst others is f*cking garbage.

We most definitely are the people.

the boys from preston travel up to all games and they would pick you up

i have got a lift off them before and they picked up from reebok

if you want theyre number send me a pm

I'm sorry if i've come across wrong here, im not having a go at anyone who cant make games etc. I'm merely commenting on the fact that the views of a lot of people on here do not reflect the views of most people you speak to at games (ie today).

OK lets summarise.

A) You consider people who dont attend games to be lesser than you and other REAL bears.

B) You consider attending games (following Rangers) as a hobby

C) You dont have enough time to take a few minutes every day/couple of days to have a look on a Rangers forum because your too big Rangers fan!

Yes, you truly are a REAL BEAR!! I salute you!

OK lets summarise.

A) You consider people who dont attend games to be lesser than you and other REAL bears.

C) You dont have enough time to take a few minutes every day/couple of days to have a look on a Rangers forum because your too big Rangers fan!

(tu)

I appreciate not everyone can always make it, what I am wondering is does this forum fully represent the opinions of the people who actually really care about our club. I have my doubts.

Aye ok then

Coming from someone who hasn't contributed to the forum or even been here long enough to judge

OK lets summarise.

Me too! :praise:

Also, some people are too immature/stupid to realise things they say on a forum will be contributing the the clubs public image.

You having a go at me?

Paranoid Loyal :D

Absolutely not!!! Your one of the most sensible people ive ever had the pleasure of encountering!

Phew, thank fuck for that!

Ok sorry lads the purpose of my post was only to find out of anyone agreed. I'm bein ridiculed for my lack of posts so I'll revert back to reading posts rather than posting. I'm backing down because I dont like arguing with fellow bears. We have enough enemies without turning on each other. Rangers for the League WATP.

Ok sorry lads the purpose of my post was only to find out of anyone agreed. I'm bein ridiculed for my lack of posts so I'll revert back to reading posts rather than posting. I'm backing down because I dont like arguing with fellow bears. We have enough enemies without turning on each other. Rangers for the League WATP.

dont stop posting mate just stop posting pish

and remember we are all 1 big family so although tonight your getting it tight tmro it will be boabs turn

Got to 10 games last season (excluding Barcelona), have only been twice this season due to one of our lads being a fanny and refusing to go (we need a car full at least to be able to make the trip affordable.

Hopefully next year i'll be coming up with the Horwich Loyal - Horwich is right next to Bolton - because they go to every home game.

Might even see if i can get a season ticket and share it with someone on the bus (tu)

As a footnote, i went to the Bolton v Middlesbrough game yesterday (got free tickets from Bolton Social Services :) ) and it made me realise how lucky i am to be a Rangers supporter.

Even the last few times i've been up to Ibrox and the atmosphere hasn't exactly been spectacular, the atmosphere in the EPL at places like Bolton, Sunderland, Middlesbrough. Wigan amongst others is f*cking garbage.

We most definitely are the people.

the boys from preston travel up to all games and they would pick you up

i have got a lift off them before and they picked up from reebok

if you want theyre number send me a pm

Cheers KPL, like i said i think Tommy from the Horwich lads are our best bet but i'll certainly bear that in mind if they (Horwich) don't let us in ;)

and remember we are all 1 big family so although tonight your getting it tight tmro it will be boabs turn

(tu)

(tu)

OK I just dont think its pish for me to say that what I read on here is different to what I hear people saying at the football....but ok if you insist I wont stop posting!!!

(tu)

OK I just dont think its pish for me to say that what I read on here is different to what I hear people saying at the football....but ok if you insist I wont stop posting!!!

Hey don't feel pressured into not posting!

;)

(tu)

Hey don't feel pressured into not posting!

;)

The more the merrier :pipe:

Have had 2 season tickets for 20 odd years, and been going to games for 30 odd years - don't miss any home games, and stopped going to away games 4 years ago, mainly because of costs and work commitments.

However, that doesn't make me an ubber fan because I can afford it - fans who cant afford games have every right to express their opinion same as me.

Have had 2 season tickets for 20 odd years, and been going to games for 30 odd years - don't miss any home games, and stopped going to away games 4 years ago, mainly because of costs and work commitments.

Jog on part-timer :D

Jog on part-timer :D

I'll treat that with the contempt it deserves....

Edit - just noticed your other short, witty, argumentative posts - New to all this are we?

So are we just "makey up" Rangers fans then ?