Barry Ferguson's Ability POLL

Railcard

What do you think of Barry as a Player?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. I think Barry Ferguson the Football Player is

• Good enough to help RFC win the SPL
    • Finished - lack of ability

How can anyone in their right mind accuse Ferguson of "lack of ability"? doh

It's possible he might be past his best in terms of fitness or, less likely, hunger..........but ability?

Barry Ferguson has more ability than any other Scottish player for at least a generation, and age or injury don't alter that fact. Anyone who thinks otherwise knows fuck-all about football IMO.

Well said mate he still has the ability, but the legs have gone. :(

for people to sit there and say ferguson is finished are loosers!!!

granted he hasnt been at his best this season but the guy has done a hell of a lot for this club, and i think a lot of u have a short term memory!!!

he gives his heart n soul to our club, and brings passion and fight!!!

he was rushed back from ankle surgery and expected to hit high form!!!!

we need 2stand by him in this hard time where our players are being treated like cattle sold of for pennies, and shown no loyalty!!!!

for people to sit there and say ferguson is finished are loosers!!!

granted he hasnt been at his best this season but the guy has done a hell of a lot for this club, and i think a lot of u have a short term memory!!!

he gives his heart n soul to our club, and brings passion and fight!!!

he was rushed back from ankle surgery and expected to hit high form!!!!

we need 2stand by him in this hard time where our players are being treated like cattle sold of for pennies, and shown no loyalty!!!!

I totally agree (tu) Barry Ferguson cares deeply about this club and gives his all, when he comes back from his suspension he'll really have something to prove to the twats at the Daily Record and he could go on to win us the league.

He's finished!
anyone who has watched our last 2 midfield performances, against the bottom 2 teams in the league, and can come away with a comment like that, doesn't know what the're talking about !!

He's finished!
anyone who has watched our last 2 midfield performances, against the bottom 2 teams in the league, and can come away with a comment like that, doesn't know what the're talking about !!

:ph34r: muffs not going to like that stooarts, apologise....quick

He's finished!

:ph34r: muffs not going to like that stooarts, apologise....quick

WHY ????