DMB and Papac Injury news

Boab

Just got it by official text, 'Beasely's rib not broken, will miss Motherwell game but not be out for long and the same applies to Papac who will miss it too after stitches to Foot'

Hopefully Daily or McCulloch wont replace Papac.

McCulloch injured he isn't likely to be playing.

Can anyone explain to me how that St Mirren thug wasn't even booked for that assault on Beasley las night? :angry:

Can anyone explain to me how that St Mirren thug wasn't even booked for that assault on Beasley las night? :angry:

Because that reptile bastard Smith was refereeing.

Oh. That is alright then.

But I fear this being our back four on Saturday

Daily Bougherra Weir Whittaker

:anguish:

papc will be missed, shockin tackle on beasly also, potter is mince and about 50 so thats all he can do...dnt get me wrong beasly would go down with a gust of wind... his style isnt suited to scottish fitba...!!!!

No Break For Beas

By Andrew Dickson

WALTER SMITH has confirmed DaMarcus Beasley has not suffered a break after he was taken off last night against St Mirren with a rib injury.

The American winger needed treatment on the pitch after he went down when he was challenged by John Potter in the opening minutes of the 2-1 win.

Although he briefly came back after being carried off, he wasn't able to continue for long and was soon replaced by Nacho Novo.

Beasley will definitely miss Saturday's match with Motherwell but his problem isn't that serious that it'll keep him out in the long term.

The same applies to Sasa Papac, who also limped off in the first half after a late tackle on him from Billy Mehmet.

He required stitches and while he'll also be absent at the weekend, the race is now on for him to get fit for the trip to Hibernian on April 19.

Smith said: "There's no break there for DaMarcus and that's good news, although we're not quite sure at this stage how long he'll be out for.

"It was certainly a painful blow he took so from that point of view, he'll definitely miss the game at the weekend.

"Sasa is another who'll be missing. He needed stitches last night on a cut and there's a bit of swelling there just now.

"Again, we'll wait and see how long the problem takes to clear but I'd be hopeful he will be able to return next weekend at Easter Road."

Losing Beasley and Papac means Gers could be without at least nine first-team players against Motherwell.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1621784,00.html