Allys crack !

THEFISH

I think Ally should be a wee bit more professional when talking to the media about the European record

"I didn't know the record was up for grabs," he smiled. "I'll take a 1-0 defeat in that case.

Eh Ally there has been enough jokes around Ibrox for the past 7 yrs or so its time to get serious pal...keep yer finer side for other occasions please ????

I tried my damnedest not to get involved in this thread......but my indignation has got the better of me. Of course I realise that TheFish is yet again showing himself to be an attention-seeking simpleton.

TheFish is nothing but a joke. :piss:

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coz Ally is everybodys party piece he thınks he can get away with it well I would lıke to repeat....

Its no a question of flockin sport heez oan noo so get serious McCoist yuv got a responsible position and we all no yer a great wee guy but leave the jokes fur yer pals and bits a stuff oan the side no the media scum <_<

I worry sometimes I really do..........it's an embarrassment that some people can't look at the context of something and determine the manner in which something was said.

Danny, as for it being an interesting thread - it is interesting only in that it highlights some blinkered, obsessive and paranoid ideologies.

evens

Coz Ally is everybodys party piece he thınks he can get away with it well I would lıke to repeat....

Its no a question of flockin sport heez oan noo so get serious McCoist yuv got a responsible position and we all no yer a great wee guy but leave the jokes fur yer pals and bits a stuff oan the side no the media scum <_<

fish just shows you know shit all about ally stop winding ppl up

You make me sick. :barf:

FISH, its getting repetitive. If you were giving contructive criticism people might be able to have a debate about it, but your blatently bashing Rangers and everything associated with Rangers..

and all because..lol..you love this club?

behave yerself, your not kiddin me

You make me sick. :barf:

That wiz a bit harsh pal

Jesus it was a f*cking joke.

Sometimes a joke can backfire mate.

The fish was saying he should be a bit mair serious about a big game like this and I'm compelled to agree to a degree.

A bit more serious? What about the rest of the article? What about the rest of the quotes that were in there? What about where immediately after the ONE THROWAWAY LINE where he said that it would be "Some achievement" if we could make it 13 games unbeaten in a row or where he then went on to say that "Some of Rangers' best performances have come in Europe this season and, fingers crossed, that will continue on Wednesday night,"

Some people do not deserve a team to support really they don't

Ma Point is he shouldnae even be joking about getting beat.

I read the whole interview and i dont doubt ally at all in any way. All i'm saying jesus christ is that maybe he shouldnae be joking/making throwaway comments about defeat.

Hope that crap about deserving a team tae support wasnae directed at me by the way.

Actually, yes, it was.

We have at long last Rangers minded people in charge who are bringing stability and respect back to the club after too long being fodder for other teams, other fans and the media. One of those men in charge, is our all time greatest goalscorer and a legend, who although had a history of appearing top be a jack the lad, was always deadly serious when it counted - and it tore him up when his side got beaten. I remember his reaction after we never made the Champs League Final in 92/93. The man was almost in tears.

Now, on the eve of an important European tie this same man talks extensively about hwo only a win will do, nothing less. Then when a hack points out that his teams record may be brocken by a win or tie tonight, he jokes that mayeb we will go for a 1-0 defeat then, before immediately saying that no, a win is a must.

You, fish, and one or two others then choose to highlight this one throwaway line in order to stir up controversy against one of our own legends on the park, and one of the team who is trying to right all the wrongs committed with our team in recent times. Someone who gave it hsi all for Rangers on the park, who had little to no ability, but worked his butt off to become a Rangers legend.

Yeah, you are right, anyone on this thread who has posted agreeing with Fish IMO does not deserve to have a team like Rangers to support

Bollocks. Sweeping statement or what??

NOONE is questioning mcoists loyalty, ambition, drive or passion for the club.

All I am saying is when I read that this morning for a second it jamp out at me and i thought "woah I wouldnae have said that mate" then came on here later on in the day and saw a thread about it.

Can you no open yer eyes fur a minute and see that I wasnae for aminute questioning mcoist but just remarking that it seemed not the right time or place for a throwaway gag.

Basically YOUR attitude to the whole thing is pathetic. You dont have the right to be handing out the rights to deserve following Rangers Football Club and you really should be ashamed of yourself that you think you have.

Boy oh Boy!

You dont get it - by questioning that throwaway line you ARE questioning McCoists focus and his professionalism. Whether you wanted to or not, that is EXACTLY what you are doing.

And here was me thinking that the mans record over 15 straight seasons at Ibrox spoke volumes for the professionalism that he brings to the table. Short memories abound on this board it seems

You wouldn't have said that? Yeah, you wouldn't - but heres the deal - it is not your job to say (thank goodness judging by todays effort) - your job is to support the club through thick and thin. Not that it is not ok to criticise on occasion, but please show a little common sense before you go in all guns blazing.

Ashamed? Only one of us jumped all over a throway joke while totally ignoring the rest of the interview. Only one of us is criticising a rangers legend and current assistant manager unneccessarily. yeah, one of us should be ashamed.

I've come to the conclusion it's impossible for you to open your eyes and read what i've been writing and take it in.

81replies fish your class :lol:

Long live THEFISH.

no be when i put in a complaint about him

Mrs McCoist, take it easy...its colourful banter at worst how can you really take it that seriously, its like a comedy show when the FISH is in pole position..ive never laughed as much for along time....pretty sad maybe,

but come on, some on here taking this that serious is laughable. :lol:

Ive, like alot on here watched Ally from when he got nothing but sh#t in 83 till he finished, and hes a legend ..aye that word again..in my eyes..always will be. :yaha:

The fish was saying he should be a bit mair serious about a big game like this and I'm compelled to agree to a degree.

A bit more serious? What about the rest of the article? What about the rest of the quotes that were in there? What about where immediately after the ONE THROWAWAY LINE where he said that it would be "Some achievement" if we could make it 13 games unbeaten in a row or where he then went on to say that "Some of Rangers' best performances have come in Europe this season and, fingers crossed, that will continue on Wednesday night,"

I read the whole interview and i dont doubt ally at all in any way. All i'm saying jesus christ is that maybe he shouldnae be joking/making throwaway comments about defeat.

Hope that crap about deserving a team tae support wasnae directed at me by the way.

Actually, yes, it was.

We have at long last Rangers minded people in charge who are bringing stability and respect back to the club after too long being fodder for other teams, other fans and the media. One of those men in charge, is our all time greatest goalscorer and a legend, who although had a history of appearing top be a jack the lad, was always deadly serious when it counted - and it tore him up when his side got beaten. I remember his reaction after we never made the Champs League Final in 92/93. The man was almost in tears.

Now, on the eve of an important European tie this same man talks extensively about hwo only a win will do, nothing less. Then when a hack points out that his teams record may be brocken by a win or tie tonight, he jokes that mayeb we will go for a 1-0 defeat then, before immediately saying that no, a win is a must.

You, fish, and one or two others then choose to highlight this one throwaway line in order to stir up controversy against one of our own legends on the park, and one of the team who is trying to right all the wrongs committed with our team in recent times. Someone who gave it hsi all for Rangers on the park, who had little to no ability, but worked his butt off to become a Rangers legend.

Yeah, you are right, anyone on this thread who has posted agreeing with Fish IMO does not deserve to have a team like Rangers to support

All I am saying is when I read that this morning for a second it jamp out at me and i thought "woah I wouldnae have said that mate" then came on here later on in the day and saw a thread about it.

Can you no open yer eyes fur a minute and see that I wasnae for aminute questioning mcoist but just remarking that it seemed not the right time or place for a throwaway gag.

Basically YOUR attitude to the whole thing is pathetic. You dont have the right to be handing out the rights to deserve following Rangers Football Club and you really should be ashamed of yourself that you think you have.

Boy oh Boy!

You dont get it - by questioning that throwaway line you ARE questioning McCoists focus and his professionalism. Whether you wanted to or not, that is EXACTLY what you are doing.

And here was me thinking that the mans record over 15 straight seasons at Ibrox spoke volumes for the professionalism that he brings to the table. Short memories abound on this board it seems

You wouldn't have said that? Yeah, you wouldn't - but heres the deal - it is not your job to say (thank goodness judging by todays effort) - your job is to support the club through thick and thin. Not that it is not ok to criticise on occasion, but please show a little common sense before you go in all guns blazing.

Ashamed? Only one of us jumped all over a throway joke while totally ignoring the rest of the interview. Only one of us is criticising a rangers legend and current assistant manager unneccessarily. yeah, one of us should be ashamed.

I've come to the conclusion it's impossible for you to open your eyes and read what i've been writing and take it in.

You just do not get it - I spelled it out for you too!

Shame

loads on here that seem to follow thefish about ,gloryhunting? or just like to bite the bait so to speak,maybe if you dont like his comments then dont post,but no point bashing him personally unless he bashes you,maybe a boycott of thefish's posts for the peeps who dont agree with him then we'd see how many actually do.

Actually, yes, it was.

Boy oh Boy!

You just do not get it - I spelled it out for you too!

Shame

If you still think I am critiscising him then it's yersel who just does not get it.

if i cannae say "whoa i wouldnae have said that" to something anyone has said be they rangers legend or no then it's a sorry state of affairs we're in.

Spell yersel silly.

loads on here that seem to follow thefish about ,gloryhunting? or just like to bite the bait so to speak,maybe if you dont like his comments then dont post,but no point bashing him personally unless he bashes you,maybe a boycott of thefish's posts for the peeps who dont agree with him then we'd see how many actually do.

Good point.

look guys i wont hear anyone say a bad thing about ally hes well respected

This incident was meant as a tongue in cheek to the media so it doesn't count.

However just because Ally is a legend it doesn't mean that he should be able to use that as a backdrop to make himself immune from criticism if, however unlikely it is, he makes a massive fuck up

Jokes etc come part and parcel with Ally McCoist. Everyone, and yes that includes the players, would have taken it as the quick one line joke that it was meant to be.

Can anybody on here honestly say that they took that comment as being serious?

Jokes etc come part and parcel with Ally McCoist. Everyone, and yes that includes the players, would have taken it as the quick one line joke that it was meant to be.

No not me, I believe our Ally has a desire to win games every bit as much as any fan. :wacko:

Not sure why I have bothered to reply to this stupid thread, I think it was just starting to annoy me. :angry:

No not me, I believe our Ally has a desire to win games every bit as much as any fan. :wacko:

Not sure why I have bothered to reply to this stupid thread, I think it was just starting to annoy me. :angry:

You replied coz ye felt the need to express you didnt want to reply.....let it all out mate :rolleyes:

Brilliant, you know I think the real problem is people taking Fish too seriously not Ally... I have said it before and will say it again ... Fish is like Father Jack from Father Ted... drink girls feck ... murray pay up or gtf and take yer bumboy bain wi ye....drink....

Goan yersel super ally,

Brilliant, you know I think the real problem is people taking Fish too seriously not Ally... I have said it before and will say it again ... Fish is like Father Jack from Father Ted... drink girls feck ... murray pay up or gtf and take yer bumboy bain wi ye....drink....

Goan yersel super ally,

the fish gets kicks out of winding ppl up :angry: