Allys crack !

THEFISH

gawd fish why didnt murray no give you the job you sound as if you could do a better job.anyway get off allys back hes doing a fine job and if he wants to have a wee joke now and again thats up to him .ppl love him for his jokes and bubbley personality <_<

As I said earlier its no question a flockin sport noo ram the bubbly personality we need to get serios at RFC the sheeite has been flying around for too long because of Murrays mismanagement

hes assistant manager smith it the manager and the serious one with 2 serious ppl on board wouldnt work its good he can have a wee bit of fun.when it comes to rangers ally takes his job serious and very good at it :rolleyes:

ally n smith work well together

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gawd fish why didnt murray no give you the job you sound as if you could do a better job.anyway get off allys back hes doing a fine job and if he wants to have a wee joke now and again thats up to him .ppl love him for his jokes and bubbley personality <_<

As I said earlier its no question a flockin sport noo heez oan.... ram the bubbly personality we need to get serious at RFC the sheeite has been flying around for too long because of Murrays mismanagement

I disagree with ramming the bubbly personality....PLG had no personality and look where it got us. Defeat after defeat. If you can't enjoy your work and laugh then there is no point in doing it. That is not to say they wont be serious on the pitch for 90 minutes. But you will always get better performances from players if you can have a laugh and joke with them and also be serious when the time is right.

You, sir, have taken one section of an interview and tried to make Ally out to be unprofessional in his approach to Rangers. This could not be further from the truth is you read the entire article. On the other hand it is no surprise that you will only take one section and moan about it and not release the "facts" at hand.

:D

i really think the fish is a celtic fan he talks like one <_<

Ally this Ally that Im sick o it

Ally get yer act together or ye will need tae go...cut oot the horseplay and foolin around :D

Ally get yer act together or ye will need tae go...cut oot the horseplay and foolin around :D

oh dont be a jealouse man .you know allys god :wub:

FISH what do you actually like about rangers?

Im in love way the fact that I support them thats what I like and it should be appreciated by all

Im in love way the fact that I support them thats what I like and it should be appreciated by all

no fish a true supporter is when you with rangers thro the good times as well as bad. but when rangers have a bad time you diss some one for being a bad player or a another for being a joker why cant you 1 day come on here and not moan about a rangers player or some thats on the rangers board

no fish a true supporter is when you with rangers thro the good times as well as bad. but when rangers have a bad time you diss some one for being a bad player or a another for being a joker why cant you 1 day come on here and not moan about a rangers player or some thats on the rangers board

you go girl :pipeguy:

FISH ya wee scaley piece of work,

You cant slag super Ally ever come on!

Behave yourself, am not doubting you support and care about Rangers but theres been no horseplay at all he made one wee joke, his clear intentions are good for Rangers and you know he will strive to make sure he gives his all and gets the best from the players.

Wee FISHY loves the conflict dont you?

So now Ally isn't allowed to crack jokes?

This thread is an insult to a player who many consider to be the best striker ever to play for rangers.

There is no doubt where his loyalties lie. He loves Rangers to bits and always makes a positive contribution to the club. Even when times where hard he made a positive contribution, e.g. when Souness kept him on the bench he still had a smile on his face and scored goals for us.

Maybe some people should copy his example and make a positive contribution instead of moaning about nothing, trying to tarnish the name of a Rangers legend, and constantly bringing our club down.

I think some people are more concerned about how many people reply to their inane strings than they are about the club.

Ally Ally Ally Ally !!!! bloody nuisance so he is...all the lassies love me, bloody nancy boy !! <cr>

well ive been a supporter since i was 12 and ive been there they have had bad times as well as good and i will not hear a bad word against them (clap)

Ally Ally Ally Ally !!!! bloody nuisance so he is...all the lassies love me, bloody nancy boy !! <cr>

Hint of jealousy there FISH? :lol:

hey hold on 1 min yes i think ally is a sexy guy course he is but his footy skills came in first. am writing a wee story for him for the e zine and you read it you mite learn somthing about SUPER ALLY

well ive been a supporter since i was 12 and ive been there they have had bad times as well as good and i will not hear a bad word against them (clap)

i agree, take the good with the bad, and to be fair its rare that Rangers actually go through bad spells...so it wont last long.

real supporters SUPPORT their team through thick and thin, constructive criticism is 1 thing, but blatent Rangers bashing is another.

Yet again, what a load of p*sh!

Here, here.

The fishy one is just jealous because people like Ally and they laugh at his jokes.

Gets boring tho mate, every post is bullshit!

Yet again, what a load of p*sh!

Here, here.

The fishy one is just jealous because people like Ally and they laugh at his jokes.

Gets boring tho mate, every post is bullshit!

Ye know what to do then..avoid my posts threads its easy...Ive opened about 10 to 15 threads today some appealed to me some didnt but I didnt complain about the guys

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: ..." all the lassies love me, bloody nancy boy "... :lol::lol::lol: ...top form the day FISH.