The final old firm game

guys not to put a spanner in the works, but if after this weekend comings results we are 4 points behind the bastards

THE OLD FIRM GAME MAY YET BE PLAYED ON THE FIRST WEEKEND

no matter what the coppers say about the bank holiday weekend, having a title decider at ibrox WILL NEVER HAPPEN so the game will be moved if this weekend goes major tits up for us

the hibs game is taking on an even bigger mantle now (if it ever could)

then again the we could win this weekend, coupled with a sheep win and go 2 clear

then the beggars lose their first split game and we win it, put us 5 clear

then effectively the old firm game again could be a title decider so the old firm game could even be moved to later time in the split

guys not to put a spanner in the works, but if after this weekend comings results we are 4 points behind the bastards

no matter what the coppers say about the bank holiday weekend, having a title decider at ibrox WILL NEVER HAPPEN so the game will be moved if this weekend goes major tits up for us

then again the we could win this weekend, coupled with a sheep win and go 2 clear

then effectively the old firm game again could be a title decider so the old firm game could even be moved to later time in the split

Have you heard this from somewhere, or has it been rattling around in your head? I doubt they would announce it, then change it. Mind you, Celtc don't like the chosen date.......

Think the police can basically instruct the SFA to change whatever the circumsatnces..... Im sure the 9th May will have been pencileld in and an emergency meeting will be available if results this weekend dont go for us and celtic...

look at when phil anonymous died, they can cancel it or change things at very short notice...

Have you heard this from somewhere, or has it been rattling around in your head? I doubt they would announce it, then change it. Mind you, Celtc don't like the chosen date.......

if we lose our next 2 games and the beggars win them, the ibrox game then becomes a title decider, so it would have to be switched

while it would be a pain in the arse for the police, they have stated many times in the past that they will not police an old firm title decider, due to our green invaders causing mayhem the last time

there are a few ways that could force the game to be either brought forward or put back, this current date of the 9th is with the expected rangers/celtic winning the next 2 games

What is all this shite about us losing our next two games there is no way when we are this close are we going to lose our next two games so ffs try and be positive if you want to

talk about losing games think scum these bastards are more likely to drop points than us.

I am now shitting a brick, the wife is due on the 9th.

well if you weren't able to make it I know a man who would gladly take your ticket off your hands....

Don't worry i'll be sitting in the copland rear while she is at home with the leg's crossed.

I am now shitting a brick, the wife is due on the 9th.

well if you weren't able to make it I know a man who would gladly take your ticket off your hands....

Don't worry i'll be sitting in the copland rear while she is at home with the leg's crossed.

:D