Rangers Media Section at Ibrox

ofb1988

Seating Area  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to join the Rangers Media Section?

• YES
    • NO
    • MEMBER OF ANOTHER SECTION BUT WOULD MOVE
    • MEMBER OF ANOTHER SECTION AND WONT MOVE

Would anyone be up for trying to set one of these up?

I know we have UB, TBO, CDL members here but for those who aint in a section would you be interested?

Im sure we could come up with good banners, flags etc as ive seen in the past.

Anyways just looking for a general idea on the interested numbers, if others can sort seats out so can we.

Let me know :D

COULD ALL BEARS WHO VOTED YES PLEASE PM ME SO I CAN GET A LIST OF INTERESTED PARTIES TOGETHER, please include email and name

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we have UB, TBO, CDL members here but for those who aint in a section would you be interested?

Im sure we could come up with good banners, fags etc as ive seen in the past.

Anyways just looking for a general idea on the interested numbers, if others can sort seats out so can we.

There's fags ?

Yes please im interested

Im sure we could come up with good banners, fags etc as ive seen in the past.

There's fags ?

Yes please im interested

edited for u pal

ps is it a fag ur after? drop pipedown27ready a pm

Yes but get a good section of the ground like govan front

Aye like Govan East Corner, so you can get the Govan and Copland going

Yes that would be a good spot but this would need to happen not just some stupid idea

Well, I think that it could be achieved in stages.

1) Get a few members in the same area

2) Ask the people around you to join up and use the site as the focal point.

How hard is that?

Doesnt work like that you would need all the people on here to get in the same area for it to be an RM area .

How hard is that?

Doesnt work like that you would need all the people on here to get in the same area for it to be an RM area .

So you don't think that if RM members were in an area, more people wouldn't get involved?

How hard is that?

So you don't think that if RM members were in an area, more people wouldn't get involved?

They would but you need 50+ members in an area to make an impact.

if i was gonna join any group it would be the union bears only because they are in our beloved copland :wub:

i told some of the old yins and young yins that sit round me to get on RM , dont know if they have , but if they do CF2 is the RM area by default :craphead:

Guest Andypendek

You'd have to run it through the Ticket Office, which is not usually a sentence to fill me with optimism, to get the people organised together.

And given SDM's views on internet warriors, they're unlikely to help.

And at that it would have to be season after next as it's a bit late now for 09/10.

Guest Andypendek

Although thinking about it, you could have an area in the Broomie for the occassional fan...but then that leaves out the ST holders.

I think it'd be easy to organise an 'RM Away Loyal', where you fetch up in town somewhere to watch the game on TV.

Although thinking about it, you could have an area in the Broomie for the occassional fan...but then that leaves out the ST holders.

I think it'd be easy to organise an 'RM Away Loyal', where you fetch up in town somewhere to watch the game on TV.

That would be ok but i go to away games so couldnt participate

Yes that would be a good spot but this would need to happen not just some stupid idea

Stupid idea?

this will happen if people want it to. I for one want it to. IMO this could be a huge step for RM and the growing popularity of this site. Lets be honest can you name me a more user friendly site? Alot of posters get on well, thats evidenced by the meets etc.

there is no reason why this cant happen altho i agree with andy we are to late for this season.

Stupid idea?

this will happen if people want it to. I for one want it to. IMO this could be a huge step for RM and the growing popularity of this site. Lets be honest can you name me a more user friendly site? Alot of posters get on well, thats evidenced by the meets etc.

there is no reason why this cant happen altho i agree with andy we are to late for this season.

Mate agree if it happened i am in defo.

Sorry about the stupid idea its not but i mean action would have to be takenand not just sit on here and talk about it.