Fergie training with reserves

If they've got that right then I would say Walter's got it spot on.

Ferguson has burned his bridges and should expect no better than a place on the bench.

McGregor, however, while being morally dodgy to say the least, is younger and still has a chance to change and learn. Plus he's a lot f*ckin' better than Alexander.

Interesting.

Is this the first time since he's become Rangers captain that a boss has really shown him who's boss?

Even though Advocaat had him on a leash, your right. Nobody has punished him that i can remember.

Interesting.

Is this the first time since he's become Rangers captain that a boss has really shown him who's boss?

Even though Advocaat had him on a leash, your right. Nobody has punished him that i can remember.

I'm not sure how you'd describe his relationship with Advocaat, but one things for sure - Barry owes everything that he has achieved to Dick Advocaat.

I don't think that only McGregor should be given a chance.

Either both are given another chance or none of them are

I think its more to do with Fergusons attitude when he got back to Murray Park,i think he displayed a bit of arrogance toward the whole situation.

I think its more to do with Fergusons attitude when he got back to Murray Park,i think he displayed a bit of arrogance toward the whole situation.

I think that it's more to do with more being expected of Ferguson as a captain of the Rangers (tu)

Has anyone considered that it might be purely down to fitness levels? Fergie hasn't trained with the first team for a couple of weeks and is a midfielder, cause of that it can take a little bit longer to get back up to speed and therefore requires his training to be initially with the reserves as the first team will be concentrating on tactics etc for the game on Sunday, whereas McGregor is a goalie and it's a lot easier for him.

It will be interesting to know why McGregor is training with the 1st team, and, Ferguson with the reserves?

I just saw it on SSN aswell.

need to first choice keepers in the squad incase of injuries

imagine if alexander gets crocked on sunday morning and shagger hasnt trained with first team and knows heehaw about smiths gameplan etc

Has anyone considered that it might be purely down to fitness levels? Fergie hasn't trained with the first team for a couple of weeks and is a midfielder, cause of that it can take a little bit longer to get back up to speed and therefore requires his training to be initially with the reserves as the first team will be concentrating on tactics etc for the game on Sunday, whereas McGregor is a goalie and it's a lot easier for him.

he was training himself at home during the last two weeks...I think its much more letting him know who's boss. I read somewhere Greggsy was more penitent than Baz...dunno if thats true or not but it might explain Baz being sent to the reserves...it sure must be humble pie time for him

he was training himself at home during the last two weeks...I think its much more letting him know who's boss. I read somewhere Greggsy was more penitent than Baz...dunno if thats true or not but it might explain Baz being sent to the reserves...it sure must be humble pie time for him

Training at home and training with the team are two totally different things though, I'm just saying it's a possibility, we have an important match on Sunday (as they all are).

He was in Dubai the majority of the last 2 weeks.

i definately think walter was right to strip him of the captainsy but i think that should have been enough.tho barrys not been his best this season i think his mere presence in the midfield gets those arond him going.i havent been convinced of our midfield in recent matchs but we have got max points since bazza and shagger were dropped so im leaving this 1 to walter and putting my full trust in him WATP

I think that it's more to do with more being expected of Ferguson as a captain of the Rangers (tu)

Apparently McGregor went to Smith's office to apologise when he returned to training at Murray Park while Ferguson didn't bother when they returned from international duty. I think they've both apologised now.