Tel-Aviv coach attacks Ferguson

Danny

Nir Levin had a go at our captain today by accusing him of showing less motivation under PLG than he has under Smith. This is clearly fishing for a response, and doesn't deserve one.

I love pre-Euro ties' mind games don't you?

Nir Levin had a go at our captain today by accusing him of showing less motivation under PLG than he has under Smith. This is clearly fishing for a response, and doesn't deserve one.

Should ban him from eating Monster Munch, see how he likes it!

:lol: (clap)

These people should keep their mouths shut and worry about their own players.

Wouldn't surprise me if he was right though...what do you think?

Of course he is right. And the reason for that is because PLG couldn't give any motivation to his players whereas Walter does that without even thinking about it. Don't see it as mind games but just stating a fact. I don't know the context in which he said it though so can't really tell.

I think Barry was the ONLY player (other than Smith) motivated under PLG. And it was their love for the club which caused said motivation. Even lions like Dado looked disillusioned at times.

Of course he is right. And the reason for that is because PLG couldn't give any motivation to his players whereas Walter does that without even thinking about it. Don't see it as mind games but just stating a fact. I don't know the context in which he said it though so can't really tell.

It appeared to be a dig at Barry's professionalism, saying he deliberately undermined PLG and is now giving full respect to Smith. Well, Barry carried us single-handedly through some of the darkest PLG days, so to attack him in this way is surely mind games borne of a joust, and not a legit observation.

It appeared to be a dig at Barry's professionalism, saying he deliberately undermined PLG and is now giving full respect to Smith. Well, Barry carried us single-handedly through some of the darkest PLG days, so to attack him in this way is surely mind games borne of a joust, and not a legit observation.

Well if that is the way he said it then you are probably right. Just mind games. And we all know that it is only the weak or unconfident that need to use mind games. (tu)

I think Barry was the ONLY player (other than Smith) motivated under PLG. And it was their love for the club which caused said motivation. Even lions like Dado looked disillusioned at times.

I have typed out several replies to that but scrubbed them all. There's little point in me getting myself banned over this.

I have typed out several replies to that but scrubbed them all. There's little point in me getting myself banned over this.

I wonder what could possibly have got you banned!?

Barry's best game of the year was against Macabi Haifa. Guy's an idiot for winding up our captain!

I fell a real gubbin comin on

Their Manager is just trying to gain an advantage over Rangers by slating them in the press. He has to try something, He has only been in the job 2 weeks or so.

Not like he was telling lies, It is blatantly obvious that Barry didnt produce the goods all the time with PLG and if it allows H Tel Aviv to gain an advantage over Rangers by opening old wounds, they will do it.

He can say whatever he wants, As long at Rangers are fully focused on the job in hand, they can answer back in the best way possible, Have a healthy first leg advantage and well on the way to the last 16 come 9pm Tonight.

I wonder what could possibly have got you banned!?

I was so angry at the time that a lot of abuse was leaving my keyboard so I thought better to leave it. To not thinkthat Ferguson was treacherous is one thing but to actually suggest that he was worthy of special praise during that period is beyond belief.

Barry's best game of the year was against Macabi Haifa. Guy's an idiot for winding up our captain!

I fell a real gubbin comin on

I think his goal against Molde at Ibrox was a high point of the season...I love that kind of team goal. showed Sionko is capable as well. Let's hope for something like that tonight.