christian dailly

this guy has been playing recently like today, as if he has never played football before. i know hes getting older but surely , getting a pass by the first man is basic stuff. im not asking him to sprint down the wing beat 3 men , whip in a crosss. b8ut instead when dailly gets the ball , we look for him to pass it to maybe , anyone behind him usually the goalkeeper

this guy has been playing recently like today, as if he has never played football before. i know hes getting older but surely , getting a pass by the first man is basic stuff. im not asking him to sprint down the wing beat 3 men , whip in a crosss. b8ut instead when dailly gets the ball , we look for him to pass it to maybe , anyone behind him usually the goalkeeper

He was shocking today.

He was shocking today.

Agreed - very poor game.

who was not.alexander had a good game as he had nowt to do the other ten were very poor thank fuck i did not have to pick motm for us today even fergie would have looked good out there