This is where you have to decide...

Danny

Win or...  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• Play shit and win
    • Play well and maybe you don't...

Until this season finishes all im bothered about is winning, but there has to be more entertainment as of next season. The last two years have been slit your wrist material.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until this season finishes all im bothered about is winning, but there has to be more entertainment as of next season. The last two years have been slit your wrist material.

so if we managed ANOTHER uefa cup final, and won even just a league and cup double, but played the way we have, you wouldnt be happy

At this stage of the season so long as we are spl champions i dont give a fuck how we do it!!

Changes can be made in the summer to help us play better as a team, right now all i want is a win

If it was as black and white as this, then of course play shite and win. Winning is the main thing, plain and simple. However, the truth of the matter is, if you continue to play shite and scrape by for a few games, eventually you WILL get turned over, it's as simple as that, and that's what i'm worried about. We have to step up a level on Saturday and i'm not too sure our current team that Walter has been playing, can do that. Maybe introducing players like Novo and Lafferty would be a good thing especially against they bastards (tu)

At this point in season & needing to stop the Mhanks from winning another title, I don't give a flyin fuck how well we have played if, after 90 minutes we have 3 more ponts chalked up. It would be nice to play well AND win, but if I can only have 1 of the 2 it's a no-brainer !! ;)