A Disgrace!

Drogs was brave enough to say what every Chelsea fan was thinking

the ref should be banned by FIFA for life...

If anybody should be banned in the wake of this it should be Michael Ballack.

There is absolutely no way you can effectively square up to, scream at and then grab the referee and get away with it.

Another point in wake on this game is how many times is John Terry going to get away with being the ring leader when it comes to surrounding the referee and shouting at him when things don't go your way.

From the footage I have seen the only player caught on camera talking to the referee in any respectful way was Frank Lampard.

There is absolutely no way you can effectively square up to, scream at and then grab the referee and get away with it.

Another point in wake on this game is how many times is John Terry going to get away with being the ring leader when it comes to surrounding the referee and shouting at him when things don't go your way.

From the footage I have seen the only player caught on camera talking to the referee in any respectful way was Frank Lampard.

Your right fat Frank can look at this with his head held high, he conducted himself very well & even shook the Barca players hands.

Another point in wake on this game is how many times is John Terry going to get away with being the ring leader when it comes to surrinding the referee and shouting at him when things don't go your way.

Ballack was a fucking disgrace i hate the cunt

Ballack too. it's the likes of him and Drogba that make me feel less sorry for Chelsea as a team when really I should be more annoyed at how they were put out. But no, it's the antics of those types that stick in my mind and make me think, 'Fuck you, I'm glad you're not in the final.'

Shame really.

Funny that people are moaning about Ballack but noone brings up the usual Barca antics at half time arm round the ref getting in to his ear. People are saying this about Drogba going mental how would you have felt if that was your team?

Funny that people are moaning about Ballack but noone brings up the usual Barca antics at half time arm round the ref getting in to his ear. People are saying this about Drogba going mental how would you have felt if that was your team?

I'd have been incensed. But I'd have been even more incensed (not to say embarrassed) if one of ours had put on a shameful display like Drogba's.

Have a word with yourself, are you really comparing an arm around the shoulder to grabbing & shoving?

barca players were having a quiet moan but thats a regular occurence, the chelsea players were acting like baboons, dangerous baboons at that

Yeha because they didnt all crowd around the referee after the bullshit sending off.

No not at all. :rolleyes:

For the record, ballack and drogba can fuck off after that display, so can that referee.