Kenny Miller

Muff

What a shift he put in yesterday; fight, passion, desire, commitment, determination....he never stopped working, he ran his heart out, he caused them major problems, his distribution was a lot better, he was bringing balls down, instead of them bouncing off his shins, he kept it simple, he wound the tims up to an extent where they almost burst, and, his build up, and ball for Davis was brilliant.

He wanted it just as much if not more than anyone in a Rangers jersey yesterday, and, his performance, and, joy at the end proved that.

If he turns in shifts like that, from now until the end of the season then it will go a long way to helping us lift the league title - he just has to keep it up.

What a shift he put in yesterday; fight, passion, desire, commitment, determination....he never stopped working, he ran his heart out, he caused them major problems, his distribution was a lot better, he was bringing balls down, instead of them bouncing off his shins, he kept it simple, he wound the tims up to an extent where they almost burst, and, his build up, and ball for Davis was brilliant.

He wanted it just as much if not more than anyone in a Rangers jersey yesterday, and, his performance, and, joy at the end proved that.

If he turns in shifts like that, from now until the end of the season then it will go a long way to helping us lift the league title - he just has to keep it up.

(tu)

I think he's been terrific this season - is attitude has been faultless from what ive seen

OK hes not banged in loads of goals, but he never does. The way he fought for us in the last 10 mins yesterday was superb

I agree Muff, i take it all back re: Miller. He was absolutely quality yesterday, the tims defence just couldnt handle him.

Would love to see a Miller/Lafferty partnership up front for us

always said he was the type of player who would give it all for the club that he is playing for, no matter if it celtic or rangers and thats why i wasnt upset when we signed him. played great yesterday and long may it continue :)

Unfortunately performances like yesterdays only come along once in a while. I will wager he goes back to headless chicken mode in the next few games, but I will be happy to be proven wrong. I am a fan of his, and we had to sign a player of his ilk for Boyd to flourish. Does anyone have stats for assists he has made this season?

Still a wee f****n fuck.

Great reply doh

I don't like him but I was trying to focus on his performance yesterday, and, give him credit for it. A few players should take a good look at his attitude, and, determination!

Still a wee f****n fuck.

Great reply doh

I don't like him but I was trying to focus on his performance yesterday, and, give him credit for it. A few players should take a good look at his attitude, and, determination!

Im telling you, i don't care how much of a great performance yesterday he had(and he did), he's an arrogant wank that wouldn't even apologise to my daughter for getting her upset. So as far as im concerned he shouldn't be anywhere near our team, and is lucky he got the chance to play yesterday.

If you happy celebrating a wee t*** that used to slate our club whilst out drinking then on you go, but i still think he's a wee f*****n fuck.

Miller was a 9/10 for me.

I wasn't quite becoming one of the anti-Miller brigade but I did wonder what place he had at the club in light of not having any form for the past while and the likes of Velicka, Lafferty and Boyd clearly doing the business quite well.

But we know from the past how good Miller can be when on song - I remember a thread I posted months ago and I said I was glad we signed Kenny Miller.

His flaw is that when he's off form, it really shows - his touch goes to pot, he stops the marauding runs, and he can't shoot for toffee.

When he is on form, like yesterday, he's basically in our top players. A list, btw, which is starting to grow now...

Still a wee f****n fuck.

Great reply doh

Im telling you, i don't care how much of a great performance yesterday he had(and he did), he's an arrogant wank that wouldn't even apologise to my daughter for getting her upset. So as far as im concerned he shouldn't be anywhere near our team, and is lucky he got the chance to play yesterday.

If you happy celebrating a wee t*** that used to slate our club whilst out drinking then on you go, but i still think he's a wee f*****n fuck.

It is true that family is more important than Rangers, and if someone in any way abuses a family member then you have every right to hold a grudge against him.

But you also have to try to seperate that from the team, and giving him personal, bigoted and actually innaccurate abuse really isn't the most constructive way to make your point.

To sign for us when a high % of fans were totally against it took courage, knowing every game he played the microscope would be full focused on him, many openly willing him to fail.

Hats off, he is not the most gifted of footballers, but he is a decent one,but what a shift he gives us, and it was only a matter of time before he had everyone on his side, well done Kenny Miller.

Still a wee f****n fuck.

Great reply doh

I probably hate Kenny Miller the most on this forum, but you can't take away the performance/shift he put in yesterday, and, that's what I'm on about. Not what he did last week, or the week before, or 2 years ago....

Still a wee f****n fuck.

Great reply doh

It is true that family is more important than Rangers, and if someone in any way abuses a family member then you have every right to hold a grudge against him.

But you also have to try to seperate that from the team, and giving him personal, bigoted and actually innaccurate abuse really isn't the most constructive way to make your point.

He may not be a t*** or a f****n, but nothing else is inaccurate. I already said he had a good game, but im not going to go celebrating him. Anybody engaging in sellik songs will never have any support from me. Couple that with our run in then yeah i've got a lot of dismay for him. Also the fact that ive got a hangover that ive never experienced before then my ability to be subtle isn't really there.

Still a wee f****n fuck.

Great reply doh

I probably hate Kenny Miller the most on this forum, but you can't take away the performance/shift he put in yesterday, and, that's what I'm on about. Not what he did last week, or the week before, or 2 years ago....

Muff i know your feelings on the guy, but i just can't bring myself to support him, it's a total build up of anger with him. So yeah my personal view on him may be overshadowing his performance, a bit :craphead:

Miller put in a great performance yesterday and played his heart out. His attitude is outstanding. It's no more than what is expected from him though, he owes us that.......he's a turncoat, I won't ever forget that.

Still a wee f***** fuck.

Grow up :) !

No.

okay kenny miller is a "wee f***** fuck".

if only we all had the debating skills required to make insightful points such as that.

Have a deeper read into the thread before gathering your information required for debating (tu)