Why is it

minstral

Why is it that every time we go top of the league or beat Celtic, the media dont give us praise. They return to attacking our fans about singing songs with add-ons and wanting us to get into trouble. :(

To be fair Hugh MacDonald's piece in the Herald had me crying with laughter.

The Chief Sportswriter of a broadsheet so obviously hurting and being unable to act professionally in his column the next day made my Sunday.

Strachan then calling his like idiotic yesterday then made my Monday.

Here's to a Arabs win tonight to make my Tuesday! ;)

Why is it that every time we go top of the league or beat Celtic, the media dont give us praise. They return to attacking our fans about singing songs with add-ons and wanting us to get into trouble. :(

They are good at this type of pr Minst, taught by jesuits and ira plus the mhedia has been filled with them They get to their accomplices in the mhedia before us and lead the news, they inTIMidate their fellow Prod journos into submission to boot ! A prime example of that was the year lennon chucked playin and kingston of hearts was to get the last player of the month only to be bullied out of it by guidi and co, jackson shit it and didn't vote and lennon got it ! We need to get smart :sherlock:

They are good at this type of pr Minst, taught by jesuits and ira plus the mhedia has been filled with them They get to their accomplices in the mhedia before us and lead the news, they inTIMidate their fellow Prod journos into submission to boot ! A prime example of that was the year lennon chucked playin and kingston of hearts was to get the last player of the month only to be bullied out of it by guidi and co, jackson shit it and didn't vote and lennon got it ! We need to get smart :sherlock:

Minst and BD you are without doubt both correct , I put it down to the fact that they have had their education sadly neglected leaving them bitter over what we have and have always had and that is unitiy , loyalty and being able to tell right from wrong .

You have to feel for them !!!!!! I think not LOL

Feck them WATP end of story

Minst and BD you are without doubt both correct , I put it down to the fact that they have had their education sadly neglected leaving them bitter over what we have and have always had and that is unitiy , loyalty and being able to tell right from wrong .

No not end of story these people need to be addressed and dealt with not just ignored, they are the scum doing all the damage to OUR Club without being challenged, I for one won't let it rest ! :sherlock:

Michael Grant's column in the Sunday Herald was pretty good.

Frailty down to Zonal Marking ..... When Rangers scored the 5 Celtic players in the box seemed to have all the zones covered EXCEPT the one Davis and the ball were in. - class line.

he (Maloney) was annonymous, although at the goal he got closer to Davis than any of Celtic's Zonal ZOMBIES ;)

To be fair Hugh MacDonald's piece in the Herald had me crying with laughter.

The Chief Sportswriter of a broadsheet so obviously hurting and being unable to act professionally in his column the next day made my Sunday.

Strachan then calling his like idiotic yesterday then made my Monday.

Here's to a Arabs win tonight to make my Tuesday! ;)

I'm sure Hugh MacDonald is a contributor to the Sellic Mindit books.

Why sully yourself reading? ;)

No not end of story these people need to be addressed and dealt with not just ignored, they are the scum doing all the damage to OUR Club without being challenged, I for one won't let it rest ! :sherlock:

OK BD count me in