Aaron Niguez

BlueStu08

Even i'll admit it's not the time anymore for Aaron. We just can't risk changing what we do now even if isn't working.

Even i'll admit it's not the time anymore for Aaron. We just can't risk changing what we do now even if isn't working.

Is that you, Walter?

Yes, it is I.

11484342.jpg

It's too late in the season to take chances with anyone.

Why not Smith took a chance bring Stevie Smith back into the team...................you never know maybe one of these lads maybe the one to win the title,it happened before.

It's too late in the season to take chances with anyone.

Why not Smith took a chance bring Stevie Smith back into the team...................you never know maybe one of these lads maybe the one to win the title,it happened before.

Naismith anyone?

Guest therabbitt

It's a shame for the lad, he deserved a run earlier in the season and he might very well have made the left side his own. Sadly we won't know if he will cut it in a Rangers jersey until next season (if he stays!)

Do you honestly believe that playing an untested foreign youth player in our 2 BIGGEST games of the season is a smart move? No beautiful free flowing football id going to be played, these last 2 games are going to be intense battles and he just doesn't cut it imo.

Wally won't play Aaron because he is far too attack minded. He would rather stick with the useless Stevie Smith who is so reluctant to move forward with the ball that he may even be a crab.

For the sake of the lad's career he should go back to Valencia and go out on loan to a team willing to play him.

Wally won't play Aaron because he is far too attack minded. He would rather stick with the useless Stevie Smith who is so reluctant to move forward with the ball that he may even be a crab.

For the sake of the lad's career he should go back to Valencia and go out on loan to a team willing to play him.

I'd be stunned if Smith starts on Saturday.

I'd be stunned if Smith starts on Saturday.

To be honest mate I wouldn't be.

Time and time again this season Wally has got it wrong. Surely another mistake is on the way.

Message to Aaron, if you want to further your football carear, then leave Ibrox, because you will never get a regular game under Smith, far too young, you'll need to wait until your'e about your 30's. That goes for every youngster at Ibrox,

Is that you, Walter?

Yes, it is I.

11484342.jpg

Walter I thought you were banned from RM.........ADMIN??????