Well done Big Kyle hassled, chased and covered . . .

. . . every blade of grass like a true Ranger, not afraid to take responsibility and put his head :) above the parapet wish we had more like him ! :sherlock:

ooh your are awful bd but i like you

agree the big fella ran his heart out for our league cause

. . . every blade of grass like a true Ranger, not afraid to take responsibility and put his head :) above the parapet wish we had more like him ! :sherlock:

ooh your are awful bd but i like you

agree the big fella ran his heart out for our league cause

(tu);):sherlock:

Guest therabbitt

I've no idea if you are fishing there at all, but I don't care. I believe every word of it.

Well done Kyle, prove the doubters wrong and get fucking tore in like only a real Ranger could.

I've no idea if you are fishing there at all, but I don't care. I believe every word of it.

Well done Kyle, prove the doubters wrong and get fucking tore in like only a real Ranger could.

I'd love nothing more than for Kyle to prove he is the player that people keep touting him as. I just can't see it myself. At all. I thought he was shocking today, and I can't see any justification for him being considered MOTM today.

Ahh well i hope all these fans make their feelings known and boo him at Tannadice. :rolleyes:

I don't want Lafferty to be shit, I don't want to boo a Rangers player, but isn't he entitled to criticism like everyone else. Everyone who booed at half time today, were they booing Lafferty? :rolleyes:

I think he suffered when he went up front because he ran himself down on the wing, as soon as he went up front he was pretty poor but for the first 20 minutes or so of the game, he was terrific, bar a few poor shots but the work he did to get the chance to shoot was great... the less said about the embarassing headbutt situation the better

Ahh well i hope all these fans make their feelings known and boo him at Tannadice. :rolleyes:

I don't want Lafferty to be shit, I don't want to boo a Rangers player, but isn't he entitled to criticism like everyone else. Everyone who booed at half time today, were they booing Lafferty? :rolleyes:

I really dont know what to believe from you as a minute ago you said he was shocking today and most who were at the game will till you he was one of our better players.

The officials got booed at Half time today, so i dont know what makes you think it wouldve been a Rangers player. <cr>

Strange that all those who were "embarrassed" and "ashamed" of big Kyle are the ones saying he had a poor game.

Sugar Plum...

I'd love nothing more than for Kyle to prove he is the player that people keep touting him as. I just can't see it myself. At all.

He's been one of the best players in the last 4-5 games he's had with us.

Don't let the facts get in the way of your opinion though...

Strange that all those who were "embarrassed" and "ashamed" of big Kyle are the ones saying he had a poor game.

Sugar Plum...

I'd love nothing more than for Kyle to prove he is the player that people keep touting him as. I just can't see it myself. At all.

Thats not a fact, thats your opinion.

He definitely wasn't the best player today as some say he was.

Sugar Plum...

Oh this is fact is it? Sounds like a opinion to me...

Sugar Plum...

Im embarassed by it but he still had a pretty good game today for the first 25 minutes or so, ran himself into the ground that much by the time he went up front he was largely ineffective

Sugar Plum...

If you watched the last 4-5 games then you would agree.

I can only imagine you want to trying and divert my point because you know I'm correct...or you've been watching someone else play.

Sugar Plum...

I've not seen today's game yet so I can't say. I'm talking about against Hibs and the games he played in before he was injured...

But by the sounds of thing he played well today.

I've not seen today's game yet so I can't say. I'm talking about against Hibs and the games he played in before he was injured...

He played well for 20 minutes i hear (i didn't see the first half) but what i saw in the 2nd half wasn't "good" by any standard.

You won't have seen this either then?

Sugar Plum...

If you watched the last 4-5 games then you would agree.

I can only imagine you want to trying and divert my point because you know I'm correct...or you've been watching someone else play.

I have watched the last 4-5 games. In fact, now I come to think of it, I've watched more than 4-5 games. Coincidently, you agree with opinions, not facts.

I'm not trying to divert attention from your point. You say that Lafferty was one of our best players in the last 4-5 games. Fact. I can't argue with facts.

Lafferty couldn't take the ball round a man, he was shit in the air. He seemed totally out of sorts at times. He has scored...5 goals, this season? Not good enough for the praise some give him IMO. Again this is opinion, not fact.

Hope this clears things up.

Sugar Plum...

Perhaps you should watch it. Then you will agree with me :craphead: