Bears in the Home end at Tannadice - potential post match celebrations

As others on here have said. You really are a cock.

Well why dont you stop stalking my threads, posting your schoolyard jibes and making it personal all the time. FFS we're supposed to be all Bears on here...

Stalking your threads? Theres that many of them its hard to avoid them, as for schoolyard jibes, well sorry but when your posting pish and I suspect some of it is trolling I will respond in a less than complimentary manner and as for making it personal thats what you did referring to me not having as much hair as others not that I gave a shit about that comment, I like to think the receding hairline makes me look distinguished. But anyway you are right we are all bears we should all just get along. So come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together try to love one another right now......

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I invaded the pitch at Pittodrie in '87 (my 18th birthday too), then a week later at Ibrox. I did it again on Helicopter Sunday as well, so i'm not going to advise you against it.

I just dont think you're cool enough to pull it off. :pipe:

I invaded the pitch at Pittodrie in '87 (my 18th birthday too), then a week later at Ibrox. I did it again on Helicopter Sunday as well, so i'm not going to advise you against it.

Aye, the cool guys were actually at Easter Road that day :craphead:

Having secured my tickets in with the Arabs next weekend, ive been considering what to do IF we win it.

Presuming im not kicked out at some point during the 90mins, what is likely to happen at the final whistle when our colours can be revealed.

Will they let us join the Bears?

Will we have to congregate amongst ourselves in their end?

Will they tell us to clear off when the stand empties? :(

I was thinking of making a dash for the Rangers end at the final whistle - or just after.

Anyone else been considering this? Anyone pulled off a similar stunt in the past?

I'll pitch invade with you when i get this leaflet about bringing back the billy boys , still not recieved your leaflet on the old firm day :craphead: ?

How many people invaded the pitch on Helicopter Sunday?

1690 exactly :pipe:

1690 exactly :pipe:

Knew someone would be sarcastic :angry:

:craphead:

As others on here have said. You really are a cock.

Well why dont you stop stalking my threads, posting your schoolyard jibes and making it personal all the time. FFS we're supposed to be all Bears on here...

Stalking your threads? Theres that many of them its hard to avoid them, as for schoolyard jibes, well sorry but when your posting pish and I suspect some of it is trolling I will respond in a less than complimentary manner and as for making it personal thats what you did referring to me not having as much hair as others not that I gave a shit about that comment, I like to think the receding hairline makes me look distinguished. But anyway you are right we are all bears we should all just get along. So come on people now, smile on your brother, everybody get together try to love one another right now......

:lol:

See tbh, I have always wanted to pitch - invade

Winning the league on the last day seems like the perfect setting

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Now thats a pitch invasion!

would have loved to have been a part of that

Changed days, wouldn't be tolerated anymore. Would be reported as thugery, violence and vandalism. I hope to god this does not happen, we will take years to live down Manchester, even though it was a tiny ninority and many not actually Bears, but it was done in our name.