Come on Levein - help the Rangers and get revenge

minstral

Come on Craig a chance to get revenge for all the hurt you went through in season 1985-86. Just remember when you went to Dens Park and only had to draw to win the title, but lost to 2 late goals. But you would still have won the title if St Mirren had not lay day and let the scum beat them 5-0 And beat you on goal difference. I know you must still feel the pain, well Craig this is your big chance to get revenge, go on you know you really want to. :D

Come on Craig a chance to get revenge for all the hurt you went through in season 1985-86. Just remember when you went to Dens Park and only had to draw to win the title, but lost to 2 late goals. But you would still have won the title if St Mirren had not lay day and let the scum beat them 5-0 And beat you on goal difference. I know you must still feel the pain, well Craig this is your big chance to get revenge, go on you know you really want to. :D

There rumour he maybe gers manager next year!!

come on Craig you want some transfer money you know what you have to do :21:

Guest johngers
Bitter twisted loser who will do all he can to deny us the title.

Pish.

Levein will only do whats in his teams best interests.

Minst levein pulled out of the game in a phone call to Wee Doddie feigning flu and Alex MacDonald has never forgiven him since. levein is a bitter bead rhattlin bhastard ! So puttin him to the sword will be even sweeter !

1 Henry Smith

2 Walter Kidd

3 Brian Whittaker

4 Sandy Jardine

5 Neil Berry

6 Roddy Macdonald

7 John Colquhoun

8 Iain Jardine

9 Sandy Clark

10 Gary Mackay

11 John Robertson

:sherlock:

Here Here anyone who lets that bawbag anywhere near our great club should be shot , next manager ? Give me a Feckin break , bitter tim to the core.

C'mon the Queens 11 lets batter the Dundee Hibs