9 in a row

Boab

Watching Raith tonight, great story, but last week it was all about the Wim and Murdo story -

How close were we? (In doing ten in a row)

Should it have been or was the 9 titles in a row each 'enough' as some might say as it means the Old Firm are level?

You ever look back and go, 'what if '?

Watching Raith tonight, great story, but last week it was all about the Wim and Murdo story -

How close were we? (In doing ten in a row)

Should it have been or was the 9 titles in a row each 'enough' as some might say as it means the Old Firm are level?

You ever look back and go, 'what if '?

To this day I can't fathom the words of Murray about this, when we did the 9 he said it was the monkey off our backs, he seemed not to care whether we did the 10 or not, me for one was and still is bitterly disappointed that we didn't do it.

It was a great achievement BUT yes will always regret not doing the ten.

If we had freshened up the side a bit earlier we could easily have done it but we did not make the changes when we were on top.

DA then had a revolution on his hands.

Poor forward thinking and overloyalty to players instead of a hard look at the team for RFC's sake.

JMO.

I suppose human nature allows us to get greedy but I was gutted that year when we failed to make 10 in a row. I was at the Scottish cup final as well that year when we lost to Hearts at CP, even after the euphoria of the NIAR the year before I hit an all time low...

But as Coop says at least we had that lot crapping themselves for the whole season :rolleyes:

:pipeguy: