**The Nacho Novo Opinion Thread**

**The Nacho Novo Opinion Thread**  

480 members have voted

1. 1. How Should Nacho Be Used?

• He should start and end EVERY match (if possible)
    • Impact player - He should be on the bench and brought on 60+ Mins.
    • Gives all. Loves the club etc, but not good enough to play for Rangers.
    • No Opinion.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andypendek

Coach/scout would be a good call. You can't buy his level of enthusiasm, if he can transmit it to the players it would be priceless.

I've always said he has a lot more ability about him than most of our fans seem to think. He has done the business so many times for us, and i wouldn't be upset in the slightest if he is a regular starter for us next season.

Great wee player, and what a bargain, he should be here for years to come.

The fact that everybody rates Nacho Novo is an absolute shock to me. He has no end product - crossing, and finishing are both horrific. All my mates in England notice him as the stand out poor player when he comes on.

Not good enough for me, never has been, never will be.

So.. Nacho sings a few songs and his lack of skill is no longer an issue? To be fair, I think he can make an impact as a sub -- and at this moment, that's where the poll is.

I simply voted for 'Loves the club.. but not good enough'.

We are in the CL (again). Is Nacho going to make an impact there? Nope.

Love the wee man though. Great attitude.

Well,he hasn`t been regular this season,so if he gets 10 games in a row as striker/winger i could say better.But he loves the club,he gives his best every time and he deserve his place in the team (tu)

Strikers thrive on match sharpness, I think the wee man has been harshly treated by Smith.

It is fine to say that he is not the same when he starts, but, He usually only starts when the team is not playing well and we are a bit flat.

I believe he terrifies other teams, Defenders just do not want to play against him.

Until we sign another striker or natural wide players, He would start every week for me.

Why wait till the 73rd minute for someone to kick start the team ?

lacks the basic no more than a sub/impact player. I love the guys commitment and energy but he is just not that good

spot on, think we should keep him as a back up/impact player becasue of his commitment work rate energy and pace but is just not good enough to start week in week out for me. lacks a first touch and composure most of the time