Help!

jackg93

2 questions regarding season tickets

I am 17 does that mean i come under the concession category?

and

does anybody know the email address for the Ibrox Ticket Centre?

Thanks

No you'll be under an adult price i think and you should get the email address on the website.

I am 17 and my ticket is a concession. I think as long as your under 18, and still in full time education you should come under a concession. (tu)

I am still in full time education. I can't seem to find the email for ticket office because i don't want to wait for ages like the others have said

definately under an adult for you mate and that will set you back a good 4-5 hundred bangers then with your cup away and european games ur lookin at £1000+ a season easy , thats why a had ti give up mine robbin bastards tryin ti charge me full price when im still at school

definately under an adult for you mate and that will set you back a good 4-5 hundred bangers then with your cup away and european games ur lookin at £1000+ a season easy , thats why a had ti give up mine robbin bastards tryin ti charge me full price when im still at school

Concessions seem to be at a fair price but i suppose it does all add up in the long run.

I just hope i am under and adult price and you are all correct.

I'm sure you are only a juvenile until the age of 16, unless you are in the govan stand which is 18.

That is where i wanted to have my season ticket but why would the ages be different?

My daughter was 18 in February, and still in full time education, our season ticket renewals came in she has been charged an adult, (sorry I have been charged an adult!!!!!!!), so it's up to 18, then full adult.