Blackpool For The Cup Final

Gutted that I'll be missing the final at Hampden as I'll be down in Blackpool on a stag weekend. Wanted to ask any of the Bears on here where's the best place down there to watch the gemme. :cheers:

We went to the beer keller next to the wax works the night before last years uefa cup final! Dont get me wrong was a shit hole but was 1.50 a pint!

Gutted that I'll be missing the final at Hampden as I'll be down in Blackpool on a stag weekend. Wanted to ask any of the Bears on here where's the best place down there to watch the gemme. :cheers:

We went to the beer keller next to the wax works the night before last years uefa cup final! Dont get me wrong was a shit hole but was 1.50 a pint!

You need to change your signature mate ;)

Was down in the beer keller last year also. Dont go its a complete and utter shitehole, theres a Yates' that might do it but there wont be alot of bears so i suggest finding a Gers bar ;)

Was down in the beer keller last year also. Dont go its a complete and utter shitehole, theres a Yates' that might do it but there wont be alot of bears so i suggest finding a Gers bar ;)

I agree real strong smell of pish in the beer keller but 1.50 a pints no bad! hahahahaha

The Jaggie Thistle,it's about 20 mins away from Blackpool's stadium,when I was down in Blackpool I watched a Game in there.it'scottish people that own it,and they play the music at Half time. Loyalist Songs, but there might be better pubs than that,depends were abouts in Blackpool u are.?

Infact IN that pub thats were I heard about Rangersmedia,there was a poster up in the toilet.can't remember much about it,it was ages ago.but i remeber seeing A poster saying Rangersmedia.

I agree real strong smell of pish in the beer keller but 1.50 a pints no bad! hahahahaha

What did you THINK you were drinking???