Adam Owen

dee9

A wee word for our fitness coach adam owen. Think this guy is a credit to the bears as the players fitness this season and last has been second to none. And lets not forget he was the man who recomended big boogie to smith. Best fitness coach in spl by a mile. What you guys think? :praise::clap:(tu)

My cynical side would ask why Boyd, Adam, Ferguson etc often look out on their arses after 50 minutes.

But I won't be cynical today :pipe:

He doesnt own the players 24/7.

He should.

They're getting paid thousands of pounds a week to be professional footballers and the fitness of (especially) Boyd and Adam has been embarrassing at times.

What about the cup final against them? Hardly say this seasons fitness has been 'second to none'.

Seems am the only one impressed with this guy eh?

He's okay, but we're not as fit as a Rangers side should be.

He's no Craig Grant or Lorenzo Buenaventura.

My cynical side would ask why Boyd, Adam, Ferguson etc often look out on their arses after 50 minutes.

He should.

They're getting paid thousands of pounds a week to be professional footballers and the fitness of (especially) Boyd and Adam has been embarrassing at times.

I would also ask why Charlie Adam lost weight under PLG, gained it all back again, and then lost it going to Blackpool.

What about the cup final against them? Hardly say this seasons fitness has been 'second to none'.

Seems am the only one impressed with this guy eh?

Yes you are our players should be like athletes and to say the least some of them are pnly athletic when it comes to the hundred yard dash for the ice cream van

He should.

I would also ask why Charlie Adam lost weight under PLG, gained it all back again, and then lost it going to Blackpool.

Good point, although I think Adam's own fitness determination has to be looked at here rather than that of the manager.

im guessing it has something with them being fat lazy cunts but its not mr. owen's fault charlie adam loves about 10 pies too many

He should.

Good point, although I think Adam's own fitness determination has to be looked at here rather than that of the manager.

I'd have more determination playing for Rangers than Blackpool (tu) No disrespect to them, of course.

Same reason as superfit Man Utd looked shagged out after 30 minutes on Wednesday.

It's as much psychological as physical.

Same reason as superfit Man Utd looked shagged out after 30 minutes on Wednesday.

It's because Man U normally have the ball at their feet, but Barce had it and made Man U run about like a bunch a dicks. Some thing the "Best Team In The World" aren't used to.

He should.

I second that opinion!

It's because Man U normally have the ball at their feet, but Barce had it and made Man U run about like a bunch a dicks. Some thing the "Best Team In The World" aren't used to.

aka psychological :)