I actually think i enjoy celtic losing more to a rangers win

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love watching them get beat and see them greetin' after. But nothing beats a Rangers win :D

A Rangers win, coupon coming in & a blow job is yer Saturday hat-trick. (tu)

If you're a tim, the same applies, but the blow job is given, not recieved. And replace "coupon" with "giro".

am hearing everyone.

the best is when we win, they lose and it costs them a title, a la helicopter sunday.

Although I have fond memories of a drunken golf outing, followed by "McStay missed a penalty", Celtic lose to Raith at Ibrox

Their defeats to Artmedia, Nachatel, Clyde, Caley in the cup ( twice ) Clyde, two 5 1s at Ibrox, oh to see their faces!!!!!

I've never been one to dismiss other fans as 'lesser' in any way, but this opinion deserves such a smear.

If you enjoy Celtic losing more than you enjoy us winning...if you enjoyed Celtic losing the league more than us winning it, then .... I'll stop typing before I say something regret.

i think the site likes to black and white everything

ill try an explain some examples

someone mentioned the uefa cup run, yes i really loved it, and any euro result is top drawer

so europe isnt really what im talking about.

in the spl tho, i find the league boring with the quality of football reprehensible to be honest, i derive little joy from rangers beating falkirk 2-1 away from home as it we are on a hiding to nothing unless we win. i do take great joy in winning football playing great football, but imo hasnt happened enough since early advocatt.

now for watching the tic lose in the spl, i fuckin love it, i couldnt care less about the actual football, which is lucky cos it is total gash, but the look of shear disgust as hearts have stolen a 1 nil at home over them.

im sure there are plenty who agree with me, because it is simply not that unheard of.

Celtc losing in the SPL is a big chance for us to capatalize when chasing the title, we also do grow accustomed to Rangers winning so it's not as much of a shock effect...

Plus they are a bunch of f****n bastards who's very existence offends me so yeah, I'd agree with the OP.

depends on the game really if rangers win to the shire then its no big deal but if celtic lost to the shire i would piss my fucking panties, but i would rather see rangers beat a team than celtic get beaten

Considering the majority of fans dont go to games regularly, for a punter like myself, a weekend such as in January when we sit in front of SSN shiting it as we grind out a 3-1 win over Falkirk at home, and Septic get ass-fecked by the Sheep 4-2, then yes Septic losing IS more enjoyable than a Rangers win.

Its not every week, but every now and again, it happens. Doesnt mean we support Rangers any less