Are you afraid of dying?

Canadaready

More afraid of the actual act of dying than death itself, as I firmly believe in life after death. Worst for me would be burning, or being eaten by something with lots of pointy teeth.

Having said that, I agree with what's been said about being paralysed. A good m8 of mine had a stroke in the beginning of summer, and it is truly a horrific existence to be condemed to. I would welcome death if that happened to me.

DISCLAIMER

No forum members were stabbed, killed, paralysed or otherwise harmed in the making of this thread.

We do not condone religion, the afterlife or any other mental ideals expressed by forum members.

THE MANAGEMENT

Not afraid as such. Im afraid of losing everything though.

And drowning or suffocating

im the same im not afraid of dying just losing everything especially mum (awwww) lol.

i wouldnt like to burn. dont know how people know this but aparantly its peaceful to drown (who knows that?) but i suppose after the struggle at first it wouldnt be too bad. felling from a cliff or a parachute not working, now theres a good way to go lol

i am not afraid of dying

i fear becoming paralysed and unable to speak or move

:)

I'd have to agree, when your dead thats it... but not being able to move or speak would be torture

i have a fear of that also, i told ma parents that if it ever happens to me, to let me take the easy route out, i hate to say it but its how i feal ;)

Never really thought about it ... so I guess thats a "no" then. Burning alive must be the worst way to go.

I watch as my friends mum, dad and little brother died in a house fire when I was 7! It was really frightening! So that is really scary

Never really thought about it ... so I guess thats a "no" then. Burning alive must be the worst way to go.

I watch as my friends mum, dad and little brother died in a house fire when I was 7! It was really frightening! So that is really scary

Thats horrendous. Can't imagine what it's like seeing that and being totally helpless to help. :ph43r:

Thats horrendous. Can't imagine what it's like seeing that and being totally helpless to help. :ph43r:

The worst thing about that was I was meant to be staying in that house the night it went on fire, I've never been so glad to have the cold in all my life!

Guest Manticore
well I am a firm believer that life goes on afterwards. Evidence for it is overwhelming if you look into the subject

Evidence :blink:

There is none whatsoever.