Xbox Ring of death

Smurf1873

My sons xbox has this and currently won't work - can it be fixed by a layman myself or do i need to take it to get fixed elsewhere and roughly how much ???

send it to microsoft mate, they will do it for free becuase its a common fault, just phone them up and tell them the situation and they will send a box out then you just send it back to them and they will get it back to you within 1-2 weeks (tu)

Not encountered the problem yet :craphead: Had a years warrenty on my xbox and the red lights appeared 3 days before it ran out so i took it back too Gamerstation and got a brand new one with my same memory :D

Send It Away To Microsoft , Thats What i Done last Week And It came Back Yesterday

really that quick? I sent mine off last Wednesday, got a email today saying that the repair centre had received it.

Do you know how soon after that you got yours back?

Send It Away To Microsoft , Thats What i Done last Week And It came Back Yesterday

really that quick? I sent mine off last Wednesday, got a email today saying that the repair centre had received it.

8 Days

8 Days

That's pretty quick!!

8 Days

That's pretty quick!!

I Was Quite Suprised Aswell Mate :D

8 Days

That's pretty quick!!

I Was Quite Suprised Aswell Mate :D

Mine came back in 8 days too, you get a month free on xbox live too.

I've seen videos of this on youtube, guy smashes his xbox up and then he does the right thing by buying a PS3

Took you long enough to come up with your usual bullshit :lol:

what usual bullshit ? PS3's are well better than Xbox's if you dont believe me about a guy smashing it up then here :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfC3coNuujU...feature=related

I've seen videos of this on youtube, guy smashes his xbox up and then he does the right thing by buying a PS3

Took you long enough to come up with your usual bullshit :lol:

what usual bullshit ? PS3's are well better than Xbox's if you dont believe me about a guy smashing it up then here :- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfC3coNuujU...feature=related

No wonder when he tries to put the disc in like that doh

make sure you take the faceplate and hdd off and any games when mines was broke i couldent open the disc tray to take out my game and the cunts stole my game